• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Roger just leave them public, I mean wife is in them and people like him. Views man. :chuckle:

I want my channel to be mostly random moment videos. And if you were to click on any video at random, it would be worth your time watching. I'm not intending to imply that Wife and DoH are boring, but having like half hour videos of them playing friendlies interrupts the pattern and the quality for the amount of time isn't really that great

Also, view counts aren't the best way to measure success. Imo, the numbers of comments show more than the numbers of views

Bones0

Smash Legend
I want my channel to be mostly random moment videos. And if you were to click on any video at random, it would be worth your time watching. I'm not intending to imply that Wife and DoH are boring, but having like half hour videos of them playing friendlies interrupts the pattern and the quality for the amount of time isn't really that great

Also, view counts aren't the best way to measure success. Imo, the numbers of comments show more than the numbers of views

You should just have a "Moments" playlist and a "Matches" playlist, and then feature your Moments playlist so that will be what people browse when they go to your channel.

You should just have a "Moments" playlist and a "Matches" playlist, and then feature your Moments playlist so that will be what people browse when they go to your channel.

Without even looking at any numbers, I think 90% of all my videos are random funny moment videos. Playlists complicate things

I counted 74 non moment videos and I have 298 on my channel so far. Can I at least still claim 90% of my videos now are moment videos?

To be honest with everyone, I entirely forgot I have a rarely used alternate channel. I guess I could reupload videos to that channel that I don't want on my channel that others want to see
http://www.youtube.com/AlterKingZant

Can you give me two more days to download them? :scared: They're both on Mediafire, right?

I already have the files. I could really just upload it to AlterKingZant to make things easier and then be able to get rid of ones mine as soon as they're up

rhan

Smash Hero
Anything going on in MD/VA in the next couple of weeks? Getting back into the smash scene hardcore.

rhan

Smash Hero
This new layout sucks. It's hard to find tourneys n **** now. I might head to ECE if i get the location. I got duty the day before so I wouldn't be leaving until the morning of for it if anything.

Top Bottom