• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
bones instead of being super technical...why don't u just THINK with ur character?

would be alot better.....u seem to NOT make reads and jus spam the obvious.....=X

jus from experience playing u...

INB4ANYTROLLBSFROMANYONE.
It's not like he doesn't think. But Melee isn't exactly a game of chess. Fast movement and covering options is somewhat effective.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
ok so see here's the problem

my flash drive that the tio file is on is plugged into my computer downstairs

and i'm upstairs

so maybe one day we'll be able to see who placed 7th, but i don't think today is that day

Bones0

Smash Legend
bones instead of being super technical...why don't u just THINK with ur character?

would be alot better.....u seem to NOT make reads and jus spam the obvious.....=X

jus from experience playing u...

INB4ANYTROLLBSFROMANYONE.
I know I do this, and I have been working on it. I think I usually just don't know what to do instead of the obvious (except like DD more or something).

ok so see here's the problem

my flash drive that the tio file is on is plugged into my computer downstairs

and i'm upstairs

so maybe one day we'll be able to see who placed 7th, but i don't think today is that day
Don't make me get the fat pic, Max.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Hey guys, just posting to let you know sometime in March I'll be coming down around your area. I'm gonna time it so that I can make one of your biweeklies, because it would be awesome to play with you guys. Do you by any chance have a solid March date(s) for a bi-weekly that I can use to organize when I go down? Thanks in advance.

(Hope I'm posting in the right thread)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just posting to let you know sometime in March I'll be coming down around your area. I'm gonna time it so that I can make one of your biweeklies, because it would be awesome to play with you guys. Do you by any chance have a solid March date(s) for a bi-weekly that I can use to organize when I go down? Thanks in advance.

(Hope I'm posting in the right thread)
I should be hosting on the 2nd unless something changes, though like Wenbo said, you might be better off aiming for EE's even depending on expected attendance.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Or you could go to both! ^_^ Sypher's tourneys are also venue fee-less and the entry fee is pretty cheap. In addition, Sypher has the sickest basement set-up and we sometimes do other really fun stuff afterwards.
Serious talk: It's supposed to encourage Melee players to go to that 'Winter' event, which will be an EVO qualifier.

Also, I don't think there's an 'on-topic' in this thread.......unless Sypher decrees it to be so. :p
this is the off-topic mdva thread, don't worry about being on topic, unless omni starts modding people >_>

i don't think anyone is really going to be going to winter brawl, i'm not sure if it was a good idea to cancel xanadu melee.

anyone wanna melee friday?

or saturday?
friday fest at my place, per usual d[ಠ◡ಠ]b

Top Bottom