• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
the spirit bomb rekindled my interest in smash, if anyone is driving to this could i hitch a ride? im in pentagon city. i could also metro somewhere to make it convenient

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Does this still apply?

FD, DL64, BF, YS, FoD neutral
PS, KJ64, Brinstar counterpicks

Hey, I think all of us who live near metros should share our information or something. I've always wanted to know who I could hang out and Smash with without having to be driven too far, and I'm sure many of us are in the same 'restricted to public transportation' boat.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
bubbaking im 5 mins walking from pentagon city metro, i dont have a setup though. however, if you or anyone has a controller to pc adapter my pc can run it on dolphin @ 60fps. i use the "magic joybox" adapter

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
yo I haven't played melee seriously in like 4 years

but I think I'll come now and see how good everyone's gotten O_O

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
I missed melee too much and the donation drive just tipped me over the edge

plus I don't have to like run sc2 lans this weekend or w/e

Bones0

Smash Legend
Anyone know if DoH or Nintendude are coming? If it's just Boss and Wenbo standing in between me and my first tournament win, I should have this on lock.

hot$

Smash Ace
You never know with this community, people change their minds all the time. And also some dont announce they are coming so it's always a surprise

:phone:

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
ggs to all; had to leave early for some prearranged dinner plans

definitely wanna come back to the next one I can make it to so I can get back in shape

boss8

Smash Hero
bones instead of being super technical...why don't u just THINK with ur character?

would be alot better.....u seem to NOT make reads and jus spam the obvious.....=X

jus from experience playing u...

INB4ANYTROLLBSFROMANYONE.

Top Bottom