• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm tired of all these noobs who see Armada vs. PeePee and think they can be pro with Marth. Be a little original, why don't ya?
MTE Bones

I may be able to come to this

What time do these usually start? I have to help my roommate move in the morning

Bones0

Smash Legend
MTE Bones
I've been practicing Marth vs. Peach way before Apex. I think I'm just gonna go all Falco no matter what from now on. I don't mind getting whooped on, but we played like 30 friendlies and I wasn't doing any better with Fox or Marth by the end of the night. :(

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Just think more about neutral game instead of getting upsmashed out of shield on tripleshine pressure :awesome:

Playing against a compotent Peach as Marth would get you destroyed. I'm so bad at this game, especially vs Marth

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Trying to gauge the overall amount of interest in this tourney to decide whether or not I should come. Redd and Chillin you guys gonna be at this?

Bones0

Smash Legend
Oh, you mean right after I sacked you in tourney. Right. I was kinda focused on bracket, cause, you know, I made it that far. :troll:

You know I love you Wenbo.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Well Winston PMed me a huge list of stuff that I should do vs. you a while back, so maybe I'll actually read it and 3-0 you again (if you go Falcon I could probably 4-0 you in a bo3).

CTL17

Smash Lord
Winston betraying Wenbo? Perhaps Winston also told Wenbo of what he told Bones, so Wenbo is now completely prepared for the next set.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hm. I guess I could metro out there after I help in the morning. Could someone help me out with some transpo?

Bones0

Smash Legend
Hm. I guess I could metro out there after I help in the morning. Could someone help me out with some transpo?
If DJ drives we could probably pick you up (if I drive I only have two seats).

Winston betraying Wenbo? Perhaps Winston also told Wenbo of what he told Bones, so Wenbo is now completely prepared for the next set.
:troll:

i should be here for singles. cant make teams this time.
Yo, I want to see more of that post-HyperPhoenix-smashfest-Wenz-Fox. gdlk

DuckPimp

Smash Ace
You even put ellipses in the part of that sentence that didn't need any sort of punctuation anyway... Wouldn't that extra unnecessary time have been better spent putting the "l" in "cool"?

:troll:

Top Bottom