• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Ether

Smash Ace
People say I look like Tiger Woods all the time, unless I let my hair grow out and get poofy, then I look like Lando from Star Wars. Also, I am 6'2. Redd is just really tall.

Ken combo is the only viable strategy because people can DI all of Marth's hits.

I'm really behind the meta on fighting jiggs because mahone and that other jiggs were putting in work.

So like, I came out just to do friendlies and meet people, and I still didn't play or meet as much as I wanted. When is the next time I can come to nova? You guys play like people I've always wanted to play with.

:phone:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
DIing Marth's **** in is the actual worst I'm always super embarrassed when I get hit by a Ken combo

Mahone

Smash Champion
Ya, i have a lot of kp practice, you were doing some good stuff though, u can just ask him if u need advice, hes godlike vs puff

Ether

Smash Ace
I was thinking about hitting him up, but nah, I wanna get hit a ton more while I figure it out myself.

And if people DI away to avoid the Ken combo, then they can still get hit by the reverse up+b. so good.

Mahone

Smash Champion
I was thinking about hitting him up, but nah, I wanna get hit a ton more while I figure it out myself.

And if people DI away to avoid the Ken combo, then they can still get hit by the reverse up+b. so good.
Yeah, i respect that, its just that i dont ever get to play really, so the odds of us playing are pretty low, and there are like no other puffs...

although fortune is pretty good idk where he came from

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Ether, I wish I'd gotten the chance to play you on Saturday! I've heard you're a really good Marth and next time we're at the same tourney, let's get some Marth dittos in! Otherwise, I'm down in Charlottesville most of the time so lemme know if you're ever around.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Also not sure if I feel like going that far for random seeding, but then again Tristate always seeds me like I'm a random nobody anyway.

Top Bottom