• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I suppose I always thought others didn't like it because it wasn't balanced and I was hoping someone could demonstrate this. Can the Meta Knight kid do that? :D
Thanks! I was looking for a thread like that with no luck.
Bro, I've played as MK like...8 times ever, and even I could show you why he's broken.

But seriously, are people gonna play Brawl at this? I'm especially interested in playing against Boss again. I could even offer a ride since most of you live pretty close if I'm not mistaken.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I would personally rather not have setups at this for Brawl ... we had like 8 setups last time I think ~_~

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
But seriously, are people gonna play Brawl at this? I'm especially interested in playing against Boss again. I could even offer a ride since most of you live pretty close if I'm not mistaken.
We very very rarely play Brawl here. We've had Project M 2 or 3 timees, but that's dependent on Redd and JCaesar bringing it, and other people being interested in playing it.

Understand that I am not willing to run or host a hybrid tournament and that any Brawl setups cannot interfere with the tournament. I loosen up a lot after the tournament but I'm not sure how many people you'd be able to convince to play Brawl with you. Probably 1 or 2, but they're more than likely going to be there for Melee.

I'm not saying you necessarily shouldn't come, but I really wouldn't expect much if you did. You'd probably be better off organizing a Brawl fest somewhere else.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
We very very rarely play Brawl here. We've had Project M 2 or 3 timees, but that's dependent on Redd and JCaesar bringing it, and other people being interested in playing it.

Understand that I am not willing to run or host a hybrid tournament and that any Brawl setups cannot interfere with the tournament. I loosen up a lot after the tournament but I'm not sure how many people you'd be able to convince to play Brawl with you. Probably 1 or 2, but they're more than likely going to be there for Melee.

I'm not saying you necessarily shouldn't come, but I really wouldn't expect much if you did. You'd probably be better off organizing a Brawl fest somewhere else.
That's cool. I saw some Brawl chat, so I figured I'd ask. Unfortunately, I'm not really into Melee anymore, so I'll probably pass on this one.

Availjunior

Smash Cadet
basically i dont have a job right now, and ive got money but also monthly obligations, and 20 bucks + food is akin to like, one less month of stuff i can pay, so in the long run, yeah i might be able to go,but it might just be better not to i guess, you dont have to pay for me

Top Bottom