• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Clyde aren't you going home for Tuesday - Thursday this is on Saturday

Also do you guys mind waiting a bit for me and Winston <_<
I have to take my brother to piano from 12-12:30 v.v

rhan

Smash Hero
Won't be here kid.
I'm headed to Atlanta for the holidays.
Why not come to a normal tournament thats not the day after a major holiday? :p
With that said...I'm not going anywhere for christmas lol
**** you...

wtf is a rhan and why do i see posts everywhere but no tourney appearances?
hope to see you at something soon for matches
I'll **** your **** up you scrub.

Let's see the tourneies that I've been to that you were there.

HERB2 & Pound 4.

Only reason you don't see me cuz I don't play against scrubby Falcons.

Trash talk for hype. <3 I actually admire you. Me and my friend played you at HERB2 in friendlies with Scar. We were kinda bad then. But we've improved greatly. I actually look forward to traveling to NoVA and playing you guys.

rhan

Smash Hero
There better be.

Cuz I really wanna do teams.

Me and Shaeman will wreck all you *****es. <3

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
well i asked sypher if we could do those first and he said that shouldnt be a problem :O

THUMBSWAYUP NAME SEARCH THIS **** AND COME

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
My back of the envelope calculation estimates that top 3 is about 10x harder than getting 7th >.>

(obviously not always accurate because sometimes you get a hard bracket, but just based on the fact that you have to win 3 more times to get top 3 from getting 7th)

Bones0

Smash Legend
How long is this going to last for, and what's the attendance looking like? I may end up coming down with my two friends + Voodoo. We can bring 2 full setups as well.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
How long is this going to last for, and what's the attendance looking like? I may end up coming down with my two friends + Voodoo. We can bring 2 full setups as well.
Doooooo it. I wanna see people.

Looks like:

Vist
Mahone
Sypher
Myself
Doll
Voodoo
Thumbs
CK
Shaeman?
Rhan?
You
MinQ?
Winston
Wenbo
G-reg?
DK Smash?
Chillin?

Yeah but anyways this is looking to be a good one!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Bones???
Winston and I will be bringing only 1 setup this time and we'll be arriving a little late please don't start without us x(

Bones0

Smash Legend
Alright, got confirmation that me and my friend DJ are coming. We'll probably be picking up Voodoo, and may have 1 more person coming with us.

Should we just get there by 12 then?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Bones???
Winston and I will be bringing only 1 setup this time and we'll be arriving a little late please don't start without us x(

Yeah, we'll try to start around 1ish.

Try and get here as fast as possible, guys! These always start super late and there's no reason for it.

hot$

Smash Ace
Rhan,

I want to play you tomorrow. I see your posts everywhere, and you seem like a friendly / cool dude. I have no idea what you look like, but i'm gonna find you tomorrow. ;)

Mahone

Smash Champion
vist do you wanna team, also are we doing teams or singles first? I need to know when its gonna start and end, thanks, holla atcha boi

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
vist do you wanna team, also are we doing teams or singles first? I need to know when its gonna start and end, thanks, holla atcha boi
Kumar, we bout to take dis **** ovaaaa. Not really, but I'm going to push hard for things to be done by 6ish. It really shouldn't even take that long.

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan,

I want to play you tomorrow. I see your posts everywhere, and you seem like a friendly / cool dude. I have no idea what you look like, but i'm gonna find you tomorrow. ;)
I have my real pic in my profile.

I'ma halfrican.

Which means I was born to kick *** and do taxes.

I'll be the guy most likely wearing something purple. #1 thing purple on me usually is my headphones.

hot$

Smash Ace
I have my real pic in my profile.

I'ma halfrican.

Which means I was born to kick *** and do taxes.

I'll be the guy most likely wearing something purple. #1 thing purple on me usually is my headphones.
alright bro, hopefully you're still there when i get there. work johns, but i'll be there at like 5 >< or something

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its 8 AM and im still drunk and awake from last nigtht. i might quit my job and just show up here. ill probably get dead last, LOL

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
redd!!!! i'm a nobody, but I would be down to MM you dawg. bo5 or bo3?? lets talk!
Whatever you want, man! I know you're coming late, but if I see you we'll talk options. ;D

Hypeeeeeeeed. So hyped I passed out at 11 PM on a Friday night.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahahahaha my job is stupid and in i want to leave anyway. its def not a smart time for me to come but **** it, LOL

rhan

Smash Hero
My job is assembly line work at Canon VA.

I work for 12 hours with four 10 minute breaks and a "lunch" break that is 30 minutes.

I work 3 nights out the week from 7pm - 7am.

I do 20 seconds of the most boring and brain numbing work for 12 hours over night.

I'm only 18.

If I'm doing all that just to go to Pound 5. You can stick with this job...

Edit: Real reason I wanted to reply. I need some kinda contact info. Is there like a number I can get just in case we get lost? We're all traveling to foreign land now.

Edit2: I just read the hidden messages of the OP.

And is there anyway we can start it later then 1:30? Like maybe around 3? It's a 3 hour drive from SoVA and we're in VA Beach which is borderline VA/NC. And my driver isn't even awake yet...

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, what rhan said. My driver said he can't leave until like 11 so me, him, and Voodoo won't be able to get there until around 12:45/1:00. I'll be bringing 2 setups so that will definitely help us actually finish quickly to mostly make up for the time spent waiting for us.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Singles can probably be postponed a bit, but I know people aren't going to want to wait until three to start SOMETHING.

rhan

Smash Hero
Chu starts his TGIF tourneys at 6pm.

Be like Chu.

Be awesome.

And if this helps any

We're bringing a setups and a recording setup.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I don't need any more full setups, just cubes. Maybe one TV would be good, but I can't fit the rest comfortably. Doubles is happening first and I don't want to wait until 3 for that to start. You should be in time for singles though.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Just holding off til like 1:20 would probably get me and Winston there on time haha
I guess I don't totally mind missing doubles :|

Top Bottom