• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 8, 2014] Shuffle VI (Columbus, Ohio)

PlazmaFett

Smash Rookie
dude sadly there are just no brawl tourneys in ohio either. except a select few. we need to start something in southern ohio. so people from KY don't have to drive very far

PlazmaFett

Smash Rookie
dude sadly there are just no brawl tourneys in ohio either. except a select few. we need to start something in southern ohio. so people from KY don't have to drive very far

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

I'm here to deliver some bad news.

As of now, the Tournament is postponed from the original date of 9/13-9/14.

We had some very unfortunate venue issues, which caused us to lose the venue for that weekend.

The new date for the tournament is set for 11/8-11/9, in the same venue.

We greatly, greatly apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused, and we hope that this doesn't effect your view of our event.

This is completely out of our control, and we have tried everything in our power to find some sort of alternative.

If you have already pre-registered and cannot make it to the new date, please email us at esi.shuffle@gmail.com for an IMMEDIATE full refund.

If you have any further questions please email us at esi.shuffle@gmail.com

Thank you, and once again we are so sorry for any inconveniences,

eSports Initiative

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
It sucks that it got postponed...but on the bright side of things, my bus fare went down significantly, which raised my chances of going to this significantly. The only problem is I'd be arriving in Columbus @ 6AM and would need to be accommodated (along with whomever else decides to tag along with me from Canada) with a yung ride. @ SoulPech SoulPech you pulled thru @ rain, pls help :x

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
This date change may make it easier for me to get that Saturday off from work. We'll see, but I still have this tourney on the mind. I'm just not yet ready to pre-pay and pre-register. Even if I somehow don't manage by then, I'll show up anyway to hang out and have friendlies and money matches

Cool, though. Brawl Singles & Doubles & P:M Singles & Doubles for me. All of this after Smash 4 3DS is already out by then! Just another reason to show up to this, anyway!

Last edited:

SoulPech

Smash Master
It sucks that it got postponed...but on the bright side of things, my bus fare went down significantly, which raised my chances of going to this significantly. The only problem is I'd be arriving in Columbus @ 6AM and would need to be accommodated (along with whomever else decides to tag along with me from Canada) with a yung ride. @ SoulPech SoulPech you pulled thru @ rain, pls help :x

Is this Friday 6am or saturday 6am? I don't forsee this being an issue either way, but i work on fridays.

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Could be either tbh. I'm leaning towards Saturday tho. I'm also not sure how many of us are coming yet. I'll let u know what's good closer to the date.
I plan on arriving friday 6am, ttentatively

Is this date set in stone? I almost bought bus tickets ._.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Most bus services have a refund policy, so there shouldn't be too many complications in that regard

I plan on arriving friday 6am, ttentatively
I'm down for arriving on Friday, but we'd need to find a place to stay the night + I wanna make sure everyone can travel together, some people might be forced to work on a Friday (although with this much time in advance, I'm sure they can book it off).

Last edited:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I went into my itenerary and was able to change up my flight to accommodate. The funny part was it's $15 cheaper so I suppose I have credit the next time I use southwest.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm down for arriving on Friday, but we'd need to find a place to stay the night + I wanna make sure everyone can travel together, some people might be forced to work on a Friday (although with this much time in advance, I'm sure they can book it off).
hopefully we arrive on friday, because after doing the overnight bus on tournament day to Ohio twice I ain't about dat life anymore!

Last edited:

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
Might make this my first out of country major.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Also confirmed for this. We're both gonna be arriving in Columbus for 6AM on Friday. It'd be heavily appreciated if we can get housing for Friday/Saturday night somewhere. We're loving Canadians that like long walks on the beach.
Disclaimer: one of us is significantly faster than the other

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
I'll know by the end of the week if I'm confirmed, and will most likely arrive with Meekspeedy and Pidge. Would greatly appreciate the housing <3

8Bitman

Smash Master
ALRIGHT I WANT THIS TO BE BIG!

Two things!

1.) YOU NEED TO MAKE A FACEBOOK EVENT!
2.) YOU NEED YO INVITE ALL THE ****** TO THAT FACEBOOK EVENT!

I will be sharing this on FB right now and asking my dubz partner if he can come. YALL NEED TO ADVERTISE! LET'S MAKE THIS BIG!

FLORIDA LEZ GO!

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I actually might not be able to make this anymore, it's is my friend's 21st birthday the same day so my priorities might be elsewhere.

SuperNAC

Smash Rookie
Hey Out-of-Town Friends, if no one else offers to house you guys I have room for a few. depending on how comfortable you want to be I could maybe put up 3-5 people(?) I will admit that its pretty typical college housing and it won't be the most luxurious of accommodations but it would be a place to crash and to store any of your stuff. Feel free to hit me up in this thread or via private conversation. Hoping to see Shuffle VI become huge!

OgiEthan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OgiEthan
3DS FC
2766-9108-2825
Definitely coming to this. Along with (hopefully) multiple others from Richmond. :D

watzup7856

Smash Rookie
I have to do this. This would be my first tourney and I haven't been able to get experience from people who play competitively yet. Might bring a few friends too.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If the TOs need someone to run Smash 4 as an event during this, I'd be down.

Top Bottom