• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Nov 7, 2015] SS | FullMetal and SS | Flow present: Tipped Off 11 !!!! (Atlanta, Georgia)

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
Zero is coming to Tipped Off 11. This tournament is going to be amazing.
I JUST REALIZED!!!!! HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Me when I see ZeRo:

Er, maybe not exactly... I like other Smashers more, he is awesome too. I would like to see Esam take this tournament.

Last edited:

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
I am not sure what death pools are but they sound dangerous. And no, I am not up for a money match.

Anime

Smash Journeyman
There won't be any death pools anymore. Death pools would have been where all the people who sign up at the door go.

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
Correct; registration was extended by an extra 24 hours. Death pools are where players register at the door for an event and are not seeded. You could go up against anyone in round one. Because registration was extended, there will be no at the door registration for Tipped Off 11, and no death pools. The only passes you can buy at the registration booth are spectator passes.

NNID
MasterIcarus7
hey, ive never been to a tourney, im twelve and i just wanna have fun and maybe gain a little XP, also i live in the area, would you suggest i go?
YAY MY FIRST BIG-TIME TOURNEY! I will hopefully be coming. DA HYPE IS REAL! What big names are going to be there?
Do you wanna play some smash now? If so my nnid is clark127
If it's not too far you guys should come out to HASL, we have a crew of 7 members and are all about your age. (Also we have to best nunchuck player you will EVER see).

SuperLink

Smash Rookie
This is my first tournament and I'm sorry for being uninformed, but I'm in sm4sh singles which is on sunday, do I also have to come Saturday for pools?

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Singles bracket starts on Sunday. In order to make it to bracket, you have to get first or second in your pool. So, yes, you have to go to pools. Most people will drown there anyway.

JFyst

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-1491-9293
F-zerokid F.morris Arizona, if anyone knows how to get into contact with this person please let me know asap.

Top Bottom