• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Black Friday Blow Out II

Black Friday Blow Out II
Posted by Royal Cool
Royal Sports and Entertainment
Friday, November 24, 2017 - 12:00 PM
Until: Friday, November 24, 2017 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Royal Cool

Smash Rookie
Alright ladies and gentlemen, the event you've all been waiting for, our second annual Black Friday Blow Out! Last year's event was crazy cool, so lets keep it going.

For those of you who have only joined us recently, every Thanksgiving we host a big event on Friday, instead of Sunday, so everyone in from college can come play before having to leave again.

Not only will I be back from South Carolina for this, but I'll be throwing in a pot bonus!

Some comments I've heard about Royal Smash/Black Friday Blow Out
"It's better than Evo and Genesis combined!"
"The only thing more exciting than Black Friday Blow Out would be the return of PPMD."
"I'd rather have a Black Friday Blow Out 2 than Half-Life 3 AND Kingdom Hearts 3"

There will be no salty suite this year because there's another event happening at Royal after us, but for all of those interested, there's been some Queens/Staten Island **** talk lately, so I'll be taking a squad of whoever wants to come out to Shaolin Smash and we can get salty over there. Salty suites, crew battles, an actual fist fight? Who knows what's gonna happen when we travel to Staten Island.

So once everyone's had their Turkey (or whatever the vegetarian equivalent of Thanksgiving dinner is), and you finish your Black Friday shopping, come to Royal Smash for Black Friday Blow Out II. It's gonna be dope.

Top Bottom