• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Tracy High The Legend of Smash Bros Club

Tracy High The Legend of Smash Bros Club
Tracy High School
Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 06:20 PM
Until: Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 11:20 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
NNID
WiiUFan25
3DS FC
3265-5318-7000
Switch FC
SW 2286-6485-8699
The Tracy High School Smash Bros Club is hosting their first and only Smash 4 and Melee tournament, with help from Terrashock Gaming of course.

The tournament will be open to anybody, just bring your school ID if you go to Tracy High School or if you don't because your not in high school anymore, just bring your Driver's License or your State ID to get into the tournament.

The location of the tournament will of course be on the campus but it will be in our school's Boy's Sub Gym, just ask anybody if you don't know where the Boy's Sub Gym is.

Setting Up/Sign Ups/Friendlies: 3:20 p.m to 6:20 p.m

The Tournament/Tourney: 6:20 p.m to 11:20 p.m

There will of course be a Bring Your Own Controller rule implied.

Tournament Entry: 7$ (You get a $2 dollar discount if you bring your own setup for Melee or Smash 4. $7 - $2 = $5)

There will be 2 TO Desks, One for Smash 4 and another one for Melee.

Smash 4 will be the only game streamed, No Melee.

;These rules may change due to difficulties or just needed changes to the tournament.

Sincerely- supersmashbrosbrawler25

P.S. If the tournament date keeps changing, its because it takes a while to get school events started because if people with equipment from off campus come over, it takes a while to get through the school district.

Thank you all for being so patient, and if want to ask me about tournament details and such, message me on Smashboards or on my Twitter @GNDhasNS17. Keep on Smashing Smashers. LOL XD. You know what I mean.

Enrique Martinez-Cruz

Smash Rookie
Can a school ID from another school work if one lives in CA but doesn’t go to Tracy hs? And why will you guys only be hosting one tournament?

NNID
WiiUFan25
3DS FC
3265-5318-7000
Switch FC
SW 2286-6485-8699
Can a school ID from another school work if one lives in CA but doesn’t go to Tracy hs? And why will you guys only be hosting one tournament?
Yes, if you have a school ID for a school in Califronia because you don't go to Tracy High School, that works just fine. Also, we will be hosting one tournament at the high school because I am a Senior this year. Once I graduate, I plan on hosting more tournaments if things work out.

Enrique Martinez-Cruz

Smash Rookie
Can you please push the start time to a little further back? I wish to come to this one but I get off work at 6. The drive over there is short so I was wondering maybe 6:20? Please and thanks

Last edited:
NNID
WiiUFan25
3DS FC
3265-5318-7000
Switch FC
SW 2286-6485-8699
Why does the date keep getting pushed is this a real event ?
This is a real event. The reason the date keeps changing is because the whole process of bringing an Esports team on a school campus is more tedious than I thought. For sure, this tournament will happen in April or May. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bleu

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-8555-9667-3973
Would it be possible for me to commentate for this tournament. I'm a YouTuber looking for experience

Top Bottom