• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing happens on stage builder screen...

InactiveEquinox

Smash Rookie
Everytime I tried this it wouldn't work, I have a sd card with all the files on it, unzipped and moved, that didn't work, so I took every file folder by folder and moved them to the micro sd. That still didn't work. I tried used the zipped files just to make sure. I even took every file without the folders and put them on the micro sd. I don't know what to do...

Last edited:

InactiveEquinox

Smash Rookie
It's ok, I just decided to go an alternate way, but now im having problems when i try to install the replay mod si i can save any replays, but after i got it it just freezes my wii when i go to pick a stage

Narpas_sword

i have no experiance with that mod sorry. you could try installing Legacy TE instead (quickgoogle should find it) i believe that includes working replays.

legacy TE is still project m 3.6 - it also includes extra costumes, alt stages and some new UI

Top Bottom