• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Notable Smash Ultimate Pit Players going into 2020

BaeBraham

Coffee and Smash enthusiast
NNID
BaeBraham
3DS FC
4184-3853-8896
Howdy all,

I've been a pit player for a long time now, mostly playing Pit in Smash 4 competitively, but playing him to some large degree in every iteration since Brawl. I love keeping up with top Pit players that I can find on Youtube, or sometimes even Twitch, but I haven't kept up with the most notable players in this iteration. Can you all help me to get tags of the players I should be watching/keeping an eye out for in tournaments? I never get tired of high level Pit play, so the information will be greatly appreciated y'all!

Thanks!

Courageous Baka

Smash Apprentice
Lucky, KiraFlax, Len (I heard he's back to playing Ultimate now could be wrong), Nata, Rali, and Snapback are who you'll want to keep your eyes on. Also, Earth comes back this month. We also have a thread of pro Pit players here.

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
Something I've been wondering recently is where Earth, the best Pit main from Smash4, is? I know he's been helping with Ultimate but I had been hearing he'd be allowed to play competitively after a year which has passed now… Did something change, am I missing something? Or does someone know why he doesn't appear to be showing up?

Last edited:
Top Bottom