• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Notable Mewtwo Players Still Around?

Cheryl~

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1511-1076-9918
Hi, while I don't really play Melee that often I've always had a liking for Mewtwo despite the general opinion that he is a pretty bad character in this game. (and yeah, he is.) However, since he's a low-tier there's not much Mewtwo footage on YouTube, and a lot of his mains from back in the day like Taj don't play that much anymore. The only real Mewtwo main I still hear about is Zoma from Japan. Are there any other potentially great Mewtwo players around, and if so how could I find their play?

GhostM

Phantom
Sadly I feel like Zoma is the only true Mewtwo main you hear nowadays. I’m pretty sure there are other people out there who main Mewtwo, but they haven’t made it big yet. The only other people who are still sort of active with Mewtwo, but don’t main him are both Mew2King and Leffen.

Top Bottom