• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOT UPDATED POSTWant your smash sets analyzed and posted on youtube? Send them here!

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
LINK TO UPDATED POST https://smashboards.com/threads/upd...lyzed-and-put-in-a-video-send-it-here.445240/
PLEASE DONT POST YOUR SETS ON HERE USE THE THREAD I LINKED ABOUT TO DO THAT
Before I say anything rule 4 states that helpful videos can get their own thread and since this series I want to start helps the homie smashers I posted it here. If I am in the wrong lmk and ill take this down ASAP.

NOW Set Analysis will take selected viewer 2/3 sets and me and my co-commentator Alfie will go in depth with analyzing the set to see what was done right, wrong, and what can be improved on for both players.

A few rules to get your sets analyzed:
1.These sets need to be 2/3 with traditional tournament rules in play. Which means dont post your for glory adventures expecting me to analyze it.
2.Set analysis isn't so people can see the mario fair or fox fair footstool you got. This is used so people can improve on their play with free help from fellow smashers.
3.Sets can be sent here or to my NNID made for set analysis called "bearviewermatch". I will try my best to add everybody who decides to use this method.
4.If its an online set make sure its not laggy please? Save us both time here.

The videos will be uploaded here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD6nLo7gnxMdYr5ZnfflxDg

Last edited:

Cranium5

Smash Rookie
Hello, if you're willing to analyze matches that are not my own, then I would really like it if you would analyze Ranai vs. Nietono from yesterday's Karisuma Tokegi qualifier. This analysis wouldn't just be for me but a lot of other members of the Villager community in Smashcords as well. It satisfies your 2/3 criteria, and here is a link to the video of the set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZuSw471HU

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
Hello, if you're willing to analyze matches that are not my own, then I would really like it if you would analyze Ranai vs. Nietono from yesterday's Karisuma Tokegi qualifier. This analysis wouldn't just be for me but a lot of other members of the Villager community in Smashcords as well. It satisfies your 2/3 criteria, and here is a link to the video of the set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZuSw471HU
Sure would love to since it's not your personal set tho I'm gonna need to ask permission from the person who ran this. I have a few videos already in the works right now so gimme a few days to get this one out :)

Cranium5

Smash Rookie
I don't know who ran this tournament, but @PG_Juddy96 or @Tetra_76 on Twitter might. It might be a tedious process to get in contact with that person though, since they're probably someone important and also Japanese, and I don't understand why it's necessary. You can view the footage for free online on NicoNico (I can provide proof of this if needed) and Dabuz often does analyses of many top level matches available online that are not his own without asking anyone for permission. If the set is available to watch online for free and anyone can watch it, why would you need someone's permission or even ask to analyze it?

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
I don't know who ran this tournament, but @PG_Juddy96 or @Tetra_76 on Twitter might. It might be a tedious process to get in contact with that person though, since they're probably someone important and also Japanese, and I don't understand why it's necessary. You can view the footage for free online on NicoNico (I can provide proof of this if needed) and Dabuz often does analyses of many top level matches available online that are not his own without asking anyone for permission. If the set is available to watch online for free and anyone can watch it, why would you need someone's permission or even ask to analyze it?
It's because it's not mine or yours and it's common courtesy. I wouldn't want to have a video out if the person who owned this video didn't want me to do this.

Cranium5

Smash Rookie
True but the person who made the video doesn't even own the footage. They just captured it from the Nico Nico stream because it was a hype set. So is that really who you should be asking?

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
True but the person who made the video doesn't even own the footage. They just captured it from the Nico Nico stream because it was a hype set. So is that really who you should be asking?
yeah im trying to get in touch with him right now

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
I should be good to go with your request I'm planning for it to be done by the end of the week

Cranium5

Smash Rookie
Hey, you said you'd have my analysis done by the end of the week but it's been eight days since that message. Any progress?

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
Hey, you said you'd have my analysis done by the end of the week but it's been eight days since that message. Any progress?
Due to Genesis the bears weeklys I run and me practicing for a few upcoming tourney's in the near future I haven't been focusing on YouTube too much but I'm devoting today to get your set at least fully recorded and ready to go. I apologize for the wait

CC|MOM

Smash Rookie
Hey! This set is a bo5 but I was wondering if you would still do it for me please ? It would mean the world to me I'm really looking for any criticism that would make my play cleaner/better
If you can't do all of it I understand could you please do the games I loose then ? :)
https://youtu.be/FdATbcwoA7o
I'm the mewtwo
And it's alright with the owner of the video

Last edited:

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
Hey! This set is a bo5 but I was wondering if you would still do it for me please ? It would mean the world to me I'm really looking for any criticism that would make my play cleaner/better
If you can't do all of it I understand could you please do the games I loose then ? :)
https://youtu.be/FdATbcwoA7o
I'm the mewtwo
And it's alright with the owner of the video
Looks good to me Ill get working on it soon!

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
Sorry to bug you but when do you think it will come out ?
I apologize for the wait I've been handling alot of other smash related business that's gonna be huge for the community and haven't really have the time to work getting YouTube back on track with streaming and the other stuff I've been doing. It should be out by Friday

CC|MOM

Smash Rookie
I apologize for the wait I've been handling alot of other smash related business that's gonna be huge for the community and haven't really have the time to work getting YouTube back on track with streaming and the other stuff I've been doing. It should be out by Friday
Okay no problem thank you for all you do in the community!

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
Okay no problem thank you for all you do in the community!
I apologise for a longer delay than expected when breath of the wild dropped the game took my soul your vid will be on really soon my dude I apologise for the long wait

Top Bottom