• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not In Use

Rooting_Wires

Smash Rookie
NNID
koshlock
Ayy lmao guess who.

Also, I don't wanna try out until I see results of battles and ****. I'm focussing primarily on Melee and PM now, so Sm4sh isn't really something I am going to be practicing online a lot.

JeBBster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JeBBster
You can still tryout for our main crew ZG btw, but since you are mainly focused on Melee and PM I wouldn't understand why you would be interested in joining a Smash 4 crew, but it's up to you. :)

Last edited:

Rooting_Wires

Smash Rookie
NNID
koshlock
You can still tryout for our main crew ZG btw, but since you are mainly focused on Melee and PM I wouldn't understand why you would be interested in joining a Smash 4 crew, but it's up to you. :)
Cuz I need the practice, duh.

JuansGotThis

Smash Rookie
NNID
JuansGotThis19
3DS FC
1779-1965-2885

Hello everyone, I am @ JeBBster JeBBster , one of the proud members of Zero2Death! Zero2Death (Z2D) is a new online competitive crew that was founded by @GraceWG. The members of Z2D atm are @ JeBBster JeBBster @Maister @SaviWG¤ @BassMageWG ¤ @Degerix and @Jonny222334. Z2D is a place where we train together, have fun together, build friendships, and fight other crews. Our goal is to become the best that we can be. We are truly a crew of friends and passionate smashers and are only trying to expand.

We are currently looking for new members to join. If you are interested in joining Z2D, let me know below and I'll send u my Skype. Then we can schedule a time/date on when you can fight myself or another crew member for a spot in Z2D!

Hello everyone, I am @ JeBBster JeBBster , one of the proud members of Zero2Death! Zero2Death (Z2D) is a new online competitive crew that was founded by @GraceWG. The members of Z2D atm are @ JeBBster JeBBster @Maister @SaviWG¤ @BassMageWG ¤ @Degerix and @Jonny222334. Z2D is a place where we train together, have fun together, build friendships, and fight other crews. Our goal is to become the best that we can be. We are truly a crew of friends and passionate smashers and are only trying to expand.

We are currently looking for new members to join. If you are interested in joining Z2D, let me know below and I'll send u my Skype. Then we can schedule a time/date on when you can fight myself or another crew member for a spot in Z2D!

can i just ask to play you guys? hahaha XD

Annihilat®

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about leaving ZG as well. I'm not really a group kind of person to begin with.

Top Bottom