• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not in the Face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You know I was leaving that alone because I hate tripping, right? -_-;

You can also just change your codeset. Takes about ten seconds.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Idk how to do that, so fugg it. They can take the SD card out if they want. At the cost of the tripping code, I do have infinite replays and the tag stuff. It's whatevs.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Like I said, "No Tripping" is more than fine. ^_^

OKAY, I'm packing my laptop. Call PantyRaider or Alpacaman if you guys have anything else. Their numbers are at the bottom of the tournament information.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
If they want to save matches on Big Boss' Wii, then they can just reinsert the sd card after taking it out.

Keep in mind since the sd card has no tripping code installed, that the replays (games played with the sd card out) will desync, so the sd card will eventually have to discard the no tripping code, or Bigg Boss can just send the replays to someone else who doesn't have the no tripping code set on his/her sd card for recording/uploading.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
If they want to save matches on Big Boss' Wii, then they can just reinsert the sd card after taking it out.

Keep in mind since the sd card has no tripping code installed, that the replays (games played with the sd card out) will desync, so the sd card will eventually have to discard the no tripping code, or Bigg Boss can just send the replays to someone else who doesn't have the no tripping code set on his/her sd card for recording/uploading.

Yeah, that sounds good. I usually do that anyway.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'll have the results up as soon as I get them. Having a transmission issue at the moment.

Denti

Smash Master
Victory!!!!

I felt really tired at this tournament. Wasn't ready to play at a high level. I had to force myself mentally too play well >.> ggs every1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom