• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not banned, but can't play?

BakaPanda96

Smash Rookie
I just got Super Smash for Nintendo 3ds. First thing I do, I check on the characters. Then, I go online. Online > Anybody > For fun, I enter a lobby and... Nobody is there. So I thought that maybe I was doing something wrong, did that again, and one persone came in but then we both quit cause nobody else is there, and... That's. I've never been able to play, but it looks like I've been suspended, or banned, even though it CAN'T be. What am I doing wrong?

KEYLIME SSB

Smash Journeyman
I just got Super Smash for Nintendo 3ds. First thing I do, I check on the characters. Then, I go online. Online > Anybody > For fun, I enter a lobby and... Nobody is there. So I thought that maybe I was doing something wrong, did that again, and one persone came in but then we both quit cause nobody else is there, and... That's. I've never been able to play, but it looks like I've been suspended, or banned, even though it CAN'T be. What am I doing wrong?
I don't have much experience with the 3DS version but it might be a network issue. Is there a regional limiter of the DS? It might be that no one is online is your region.

BakaPanda96

Smash Rookie
I don't have much experience with the 3DS version but it might be a network issue. Is there a regional limiter of the DS? It might be that no one is online is your region.
I'm from Italy so that might be it. But is it really that bad? NOBODY plays that game anymore? And it still costs €35 even second hand! :c

KEYLIME SSB

Smash Journeyman
I'm from Italy so that might be it. But is it really that bad? NOBODY plays that game anymore? And it still costs €35 even second hand! :c
My suggestion in general would be to get a dolphin setup with netplay and just play Melee. I'm in the US so I don't really know if there's much of a friendlies scene in Italy.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Join Anther's Ladder or Smashcord (Smash Bros. Discord). You should be able to find people who are still able to play on the 3DS. I don't know about regional stuff as that's been mentioned, which would be really weird if that's the problem. Back when I used to play on the 3DS, I used to get people from all around the world. Even now, people who go on For Glory still play on the 3DS. It's probably a minor issue within the online game options, maybe fixed through offline game options, just to be sure you're covering everything. It also might be in your 3DS options/settings. I'd check everything to see what's happening.

Helios980

Smash Rookie
The problem is that you`re playing on For Fun.

Top Bottom