• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

northern Sweden looking for Smash4 Wii U/Melee

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I am a Swede that lives at the northern part of Sweden (Umeå to be exact).
sadly, there are many smashers in sweden that are more in the southern part of Sweden, which I cant go to so often.

are they many smash players up here that plays Smash4 or Melee? I am most interested in Smash4 but I do play melee and quite good at it

Fudgepuppy

Smash Rookie
I live in Östersund and would love to start playing with more people. I'm trying to gather more people where I live but it's going slow.

Would love to play online or meet-up some time.

Adrift

Smash Rookie
Another lulebo here :) would be cool to meet others with same intrest.

Taggo

Smash Rookie
Awesome! It would be really nice if we could meet up and play, I've got a friend that plays smash so he could maybe join as well!
I mostly enjoy playing melee, but I think smash 4 fun too. I'm not great at either of them but I'm decent I guess :)

Last edited:

MTqq

Smash Rookie
Jönköping. Mainly Smash 4, only got one friend to play IRL with. Would love to have some 'locals' on my friendlist for friendlies aswell.

MTqqzz on skype, just poke me and I'm up for games nearly 24/7.

Famous.nEKO

Smash Rookie
NNID
Famous.nEKO
It would be great if you people could fix your profile settings to show NNID or write it when you post that you want to play x)

Add me: Famous.nEKO

Falun(Dalarna)

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Luleå is too far away from Umeå D: it isnt impossible with trains up there, but nothing I cant visit each day :c

but I would love to play some Smash4 either online or offline!

Taggo

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking of hosting a small melee / smash wiiu tourney in Luleå, just wondering if anyone here would be interested. =)
If it happens it would probably be during the summer.

MrTailz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tailz93
I live near Luleå (Rosvik) to be precise.... add me on skype if you guys ever might wanna meet up irl somewhere and just play some smash 4 :) I could also learn melee havent really played that so much but if we are a few people to practice and just get better I'll play anything :p

mrtailz @ skype

PK Rekt

Smash Cadet
NNID
PK-Rekt
3DS FC
2380-4961-2243
Switch FC
SW-5532-6790-3614
I live in Östersund and would love to start playing with more people. I'm trying to gather more people where I live but it's going slow.

Would love to play online or meet-up some time.
Hey i live in östersund too, where you at?

RevySSB

Smash Cadet
I'm thinking of hosting a small melee / smash wiiu tourney in Luleå, just wondering if anyone here would be interested. =)
If it happens it would probably be during the summer.
I would gladly come. I am a smasher from the small town named ''Arvidsjaur'' i would be happy to enter it anytime. I can probably come and enter at anytime except when i have school. Glad that theres fellow smashers in the Northern area of sweden :)

Lufos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lufosf
3DS FC
0087-2359-1559
Awesome! It would be really nice if we could meet up and play, I've got a friend that plays smash so he could maybe join as well!
I mostly enjoy playing melee, but I think smash 4 fun too. I'm not great at either of them but I'm decent I guess :)
I visit Luleå sometimes with my work, maybe we can play some next time :)?

Jhamei

Smash Rookie
NNID
anj9701
I don't know if this thread is active but if it is you got another player from Luleå here. I would love to meet up or play some games sometime. tbh I've been looking for someone up here to play against for a while now. Though smash was pretty much non-existent up here.

Lufos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lufosf
3DS FC
0087-2359-1559
I don't know if this thread is active but if it is you got another player from Luleå here. I would love to meet up or play some games sometime. tbh I've been looking for someone up here to play against for a while now. Though smash was pretty much non-existent up here.
I'm in town this week until friday. Could hook up some day and play after work!

WeeabooKiller

Smash Rookie
Looks like this thread is mostly dead. Anyways, I live in Haparanda (if you even know where that is). I don't think there are any Melee players here, though.

Sargas

Smash Rookie
Just in case anyone reads this - Melee-smasher in Östersund reporting in! :)

Top Bottom