• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern Ohio Melee Ranking Ladder

FlipX

Smash Ace
The List!

1. Vanz :peach:

2. 4% :sheik::fox:

3. Flip :fox::sheik:

4. KittyMW :falco::fox:

5. Pat :peach:

6. X :fox::falco:

7. Z-axis :falcon::falco::fox:

8. Dempt:marth::falco:

9. Skyson :sheik:

10. Slarti :peach:

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
you're kinda making me want to play so I can get a Ness face up there..
kinda

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya I haven't heard anything about M2K being in ohio yet. And blue rogue, you know you want it.

FlipX

Smash Ace
You aren't allowed to decline haha. You can forfeit if you want. But like I said, it's the person who issues the challenge responsibility to go play their opponent. So if I challenge you, its not like you have to get out to my place and play me. All the work is put on the challenger although most of these will probably get played at fox and hound anyway so it shouldn't be too difficult.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Someone correct me on the address if I'm wrong but I assume its.

4834 Everhard Road
Canton, OH 44718

Also I have no idea what is going on with those smash tournies. If I had to guess, Id say people are going to the one with the extra money for 1st. The other one seems more like a brawl/other games centered tourny. But I first read about them today so don't take my word for it.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hell ya son, I have no idea where Id even put you on this list lol, I havent played you in years. Ill figure it out in the morning (late afternoon) when I wake up.

FlipX

Smash Ace
I did actually play with soap 2 days ago haha, but its hard to relate it to everyone else when they dont play with each other so you dont see how they do. Ill just throw you in a spot that might be a little low but you can challenge 2 spots so it doesnt actually matter lol

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
**** it. As long as Flip is cool to drive me (at least until my car is fixed), I'm fine with being on the ladder. If possible, add me back up, please?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Good **** Dempt.

Kinda hope most of you Melee guys can head to SKG since a lot of the SRK regs for Mahvel, AE and MK9 are apparently going to other places (like ranbats iirc) so having more smash guys is always cool.

:phone:

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ill be in Columbus that weekend actually for some other stuff, me and my friend are deciding between your tournament and the other one right now haha. We will have to figure it out early next week but we are leaning toward yours. Im sure we will be able to drag a couple of the old Columbus melee players with us.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That other tournament looks like a joke. I highly suggest going to Roku-Kakuto-Geemu instead.

Impp

Smash Ace
Roku-Kakuto-Geemu seems a lot more legit, but the other one is offering a minimum $100 payment so a lot of people are going to that... I'm torn between the two. I was hoping I could make singles for both, if the one started at 12:30, but I think the one in roku's starts too early.

FlipX

Smash Ace
I've been thinking the same thing impp haha, I really wanted to swing both but idk how itd work. As of now its prolly RKG though.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Looks like I'm moving up in the world. >:p

Looks like Chris is next. Better bring your game, scrub. If your spacies are as free as the last time we played, then getting to #6 shouldn't even make me break a sweat.

Now that we have rankings, and a legitimate reason to play besides pointless little tournies, you guys get to see a side of me you haven't seen before. You thought I was REALLY trying all this time when I played you in friendlies or at some random tournies? Hahahaha, if you thought I had my "Try-Hard-Pants" on then, wait 'til I put the whole damn suit on.

Bring it NEOH. ;)

Yardo

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be going to school in Steubenville, Ohio, so I'll try and remember some of your names. I wanna say I'm probably in the most remote spot to be able to smash people, but if anyone is nearby (*hope*), maybe we can do something. I'm from Eastern Washington, I've been playing for over one and a half years, and despite my lack of good experience, I'm decent. (I know decent is kind of a relative term, but I know what lower and higher level players are like and would say I'm more like bottom of mid-level.)

So, yeah, sup.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Well, the only way you'd be able to play against anyone is to drive out to us. The nearest place with players to you is Canfield/Boardman, which is an hour at least away.

:phone:

FlipX

Smash Ace
Vanz is back, hell ya. Gotta smash soon brah.

And ive never even heard of the place you are moving to haha, why do all the Ohio players have to be so far apart.

mers

Smash Ace
So I'm headed back to Oberlin in less than a week. I've gotten significantly better this summer, and I wanna be more involved in the NEOH community this year.

What's going on in the area? I won't have a car, which is an issue, but hopefully I can make something work.

Also, I intend to be on this list before too long.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Who do you main? Ill throw you on once we are both at a smashfest or someone else can tell me where to put you on the ladder as far as skill is concerned.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Argh. Zach took his spot back, 3-1. He went marth instead of fox this time, lol. It was all really close though. I also think the last match was total BS, but whatever.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hahah, slarti is pissed. And no, Columbus is like 2-2:30 hours south. Its more like middle ohio.

Top Bottom