• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northeast Ohio smash Ultimate

Lumiere

Smash Rookie
I’m looking to get some training buddies for smash ultimate so I can get ready for tournaments. This will be my first time planning to enter tournaments and my skill will surely reflect that. I figure this is the first time we’ve had truly portable smash bros so meeting up in neutral locations will be a breeze.

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
I'm from Lake County, Ohio, I want to attend some events as a spectator

If you can find me some events in Lake County I will try to go. To me this would be just as much a spectator sport as baseball, football, hockey and basketball.

dylanr91

Smash Rookie
i also am looking for training partners. i live in eastlake and i'm 19. also trying to find events

Master Moseph

Smash Rookie
I’m looking to get some training buddies for smash ultimate so I can get ready for tournaments. This will be my first time planning to enter tournaments and my skill will surely reflect that. I figure this is the first time we’ve had truly portable smash bros so meeting up in neutral locations will be a breeze.
Are you still looking?

BamItsVam

Smash Rookie
Yo, I'm 19 from Mentor looking for training friends. We run events at Lakeland Community College in Kirtland every now and then too. We usually get around 10-12 entrants at most so it's great for local practice.

PF9

Smash Lord
When's the next event at LCC? I'd certainly go watch it if it's a good day and time to do it. Again I'd just be a spectator.

BamItsVam

Smash Rookie
More than likely in the next month or so, I'll leave an update. The next tourney would be focused on Ultimate and Soul Calibur VI if you have interest in watching that as well.

Last edited:

SmoothCriminal

Smash Rookie
Hey, I’m from the west side of Cleveland (don’t want to specify exactly where) and I’m looking to get into the competitive scene for smash ultimate. Does anyone know a good event in my area, and if so, what are the details as to signing up for a tournament?

VGFan95

Elemental Summoner
Hey, I’m from the west side of Cleveland (don’t want to specify exactly where) and I’m looking to get into the competitive scene for smash ultimate. Does anyone know a good event in my area, and if so, what are the details as to signing up for a tournament?
The following resources should help you:

NEOH-PGH Super Smash Bros Ultimate Facebook Group
Ohio Smash Ultimate Facebook Group
SmashBoards Event Search
SmashGG Event Search
Outer Haven Esports Twitter

Kdot

Smash Rookie
Would love to train or compete with anybody please hit me up

Drew4170

Smash Rookie
Go to this discord link for a local tournament I'm hosting https://discord.gg/xgPVZ4v

Drew4170

Smash Rookie
Go to this discord link for a local tournament I'm hosting https://discord.gg/xgPVZ4v

Drew4170

Smash Rookie
Go to this discord link for a local tournament I'm hosting in Northeast Ohio! https://discord.gg/xgPVZ4v

Top Bottom