• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North East England - Looking For Help

Angry Drunk Chav

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I'm pretty much brand new to competitive Smash. Played the game a lot back in the day and recently wanted to work at becoming some what more "Above average".

Sadly as far as i'm aware there is no real community around here for me to learn from an interact with.

I would LOVE if anybody around this area would like to help somebody like my self out. I live in what could well be considered a gaming house with near enough every major console from 1988 in my living room and 2 desktops <3

Should anybody want to. I can offer accommodation, food and probably alcohol. It's a very social place, normally have plenty of people over for gaming and drinks etc. I'm looking to learn, I pick things up quickly but sadly just watching videos isn't really my way of learning :(

Anybody with any information on groups / tournaments based around this area would be amazing. Thanks guys. Im based in Shildon at the moment, Near Bishop Aukland / Darlington and withing traveling distance of Newcastle.

Angry Drunk Chav

Smash Cadet
Yeah I found the group last night, thanks bud. Ah just a shame, figured with Newcastle being up here might of been a decent batch of people lol.

Top Bottom