• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina: Pound V Interest/Rides Thread

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
ok so so far, felipe and kris ae without rides, and josh may be driving?

I can take 1 more I guess, just as long as the have the proper funds.
Yeah, I can get to Greensboro. If you guys have a hotel room I can sleep in the floor. How much would that run me? Also how much are you asking for gas?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
we're splitting gas among 5 people (me, you, sneak, ewb, theo). whatever it comes to is what we're all paying. it'll probably be somewhere around 20 per person.

we're only staying for two nights (friday night, and saturday night, to leave sunday evening), so overall it's 200 dollars, given the way i booked the room. ewb has a different room, so i'm assuming the other four of us will be in the room i've booked. so we're looking at 50 a head, unless we get any more than four in the room.

leaving friday afternoon (will that work?) returning sunday evening (aka night). primary music will be hip-hop/R&B. Potentially jazz.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Ahhhh no dont assume

im staying with rhan/va people

room's been booked since, like, last september/august/whenever registration opened

GofG

Smash Champion
Yo what is going on with my car

me and colleen are sitting front

two or three people in back

i think ocean was organizing that but i don't know who is in my car

who is in my car?

edit: oh i see haha the OP has that information

this is going to be ****ing hilarious. me and colleen and alex for ten hours.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
we're splitting gas among 5 people (me, you, sneak, ewb, theo). whatever it comes to is what we're all paying. it'll probably be somewhere around 20 per person.

we're only staying for two nights (friday night, and saturday night, to leave sunday evening), so overall it's 200 dollars, given the way i booked the room. ewb has a different room, so i'm assuming the other four of us will be in the room i've booked. so we're looking at 50 a head, unless we get any more than four in the room.

leaving friday afternoon (will that work?) returning sunday evening (aka night). primary music will be hip-hop/R&B. Potentially jazz.
Man, sounds like a plan to me so far. But wait, you're not staying for the last day of Pound? No Grand Finals? Hmmmm

GofG

Smash Champion
i'll bring you back to raleigh on monday if you want, bro. you'd have to find your own way to charlotte

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Rosa Parks was standing in the back when she was asked to get off the bus *******.

Craig, I dare you to put me on your ignore list.
the hell are u talking about?

rosa parks refused to get out of her seat. The white people were trying to move her further back in the bus.

what do u mean get off a bus?

learn to black history u racist pig.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
no, i'm not staying monday. ppl got work/school (including myself).

and if ur not staying with us theo that's fine, i'm sure someone will fill our room lol.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
james + john/colleen:
each person's share of the room is $79. make sure you have the money.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
People in my car/Craig:

I'M LEAVING FOR POUND ON FRIDAY NEXT WEEK.

This is due to making it easier to convince my parents so I can pull this off, I decided.

I dunno if this changes drop off Craig plans but I'll hopefully be dropping him off in Raleigh around like 4 or something.

rhan

Smash Hero
Ahhhh no dont assume

im staying with rhan/va people

room's been booked since, like, last september/august/whenever registration opened
Pretty much last October.

We straight. Get your ride up there! Let's goooo! I got a new number though. Idk if you know it or not.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i still need to talk to josh and see if he is willing to drive

ugh

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
if you guys are coming friday in the afternoon then you should drop him off at my house

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
aasem is going?

I imagine he'll ride in john's car. somebody should contact both john and aasem about that.

Top Bottom