• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North American 100% Save Download

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Want to Unlock everything in brawl and have 9999 coins and 99 of every trophy and sticker?

1. Just buy a SD card.
2. Save off every stage, picture, and replay you have and wish to keep
3. Hook it up to a computer
4. If you have put a saved game on your SD card before, then you should see the folders below, If not create them

Root/private/wii/title

5. Download the file
6. Extract it
7. Put the folder RSBE in folder title
8. Put the SD card in the Wii
9. Copy the save onto your Wii, overwriting the previous save
10. Do all these steps exactly, and have a North American copy of Brawl, and your game will be completely unlocked

(Be sure to put your stages, replays, and pics back on your Wii)

READ THIS \/

WARNING:
-THIS IS ONLY FOR NORTH AMERICAN VERSIONS OF BRAWL
-IT WILL NOT WORK OF JAPANESE VERSIONS OR EVENTUALLY PAL
-THIS IS A NEW FILE, BEING SO, IT WILL REPLACE ALL DATA ON A PREVIOUS SAVE
-SO MAKE SURE ALL PICTURES, REPLAYS, AND STAGES BEFORE DOING THIS
-AND DON'T REPLACE YOUR FILE IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR RECORDS, FRIEND CODES, OR CONTROL SCHEMES
-ONCE THIS FILE IS ON YOUR WII, YOU WILL NEED TO TYPE IN EVERY FRIEND CODE YOU ONCE HAD, AND GIVE YOUR NEW FRIEND CODE TO OTHERS
-YOU ALSO NEED TO MAKE NEW NAMES AGAIN
-AND YOU WILL NEVER GET PREVIOUS RECORDS INCLUDING TARGET TEST, CLASSIC MODE, MULTIMAN BRAWL, BOSS BATTLES, OR ALLSTAR MODE
-AFTER REPLACING YOUR SAVE BE SURE TO PUT YOUR PICS, REPLAYS, AND STAGES BACK ON YOUR WII

Note:
-This is not my save
-It was removed from the Wii by a Powersave save extractor
-It was hacked to get everything by either an computer program or a USBGecko
-I do not know where copies of this save for other versions of brawl are
-I am not responsible if you manage to screw up the steps and somehow ruin your Wii or Copy of Brawl or anything else for this manner, including if you did follow the steps and it somehow broke from a freak reason, in fact... I'm not responsible for anything you do
-This will NOT break your Wii if you do it correctly
-This will NOT void your warranty (but other stuff like Homebrew probably will)

Don't let that stuff deter you^, its just to be safe for you and me. I have the save and it works perfectly. And now the save:

http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=0XLOM6A2

Vro

Smash Lord
Interesting way of getting all the information fast. I can't see this being particularly useful for tournament goers, because most of them should have the data already. But i guess there's bound to be someone who finds this useful.

btw, I love your sig.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Thx, It's true that nobody expects Mario to be good, but It's always a surprise when they see a good mainer like me.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
There are 544 trophies and 700 stickers.
If you're gonna advertise do it right, loawl.

IMO, part of the fun is unlocking everything.

The tournament host SHOULD have full data.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
Did it on my freinds wii (he dosent have brawl O=!) worked, but i have expierence from homebrew...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
99 trophies and stickers in the amount, you get 99 copies of each trophy and sticker, i'll change it so it sounds better.

Also I do homebrew too, (gunna try out the new front SD quake) and I think nothing bad can happen to your Wii if you don't require warranty stuff and you don't update until after you check sites like wiibrew.org for a check if it can brick your system. Nintendo shouldn't know your Wii does homebrew unless you used it before some time when the new Nintendo channel looks at play history, and you agreed to let them do that in order to get DS downloads. I'm guitly of this, but i'm way too careful to brick my wii or have to use my warranty.

Of course it's alot better to unlock everything, but what if you wasted a golden hammer, or wanted to make alot of photos, play as unlockable characters at a friend's house, or have a tournament ready with many wiis. This is the easiest method of course.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
Crap... I checked that, good thing I uninstalled to make room phew... Any way did you get the new HBC?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
ugggghh, acually tehskeen.com

EDIT: nevermind, wiibrew got updated recently, those two were out for a while, and not on wiibrew.

EDIT EDIT: THIS IS MY 300TH POST!!!!!!!!!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Did anyone actually TEST this file on their Wii? Last I checked, copying a smash file from the SD card to the Wii was impossible due to the restrictions.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Read Above

It was taken off by powersaving, you can even do it now with homebrew apps. and ANY save can be put on your wii, even if you can't put it on an SD

file source
http://wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=1660

the only thing it doesn't unlock is target test, since you needed to beat classic mode a few times for that.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone actually TEST this file on their Wii? Last I checked, copying a smash file from the SD card to the Wii was impossible due to the restrictions.
Also read my post, I just said i did it -_-.
EDIT WOOOT 100th post!!!

dark_tp_link

Smash Cadet
I don't understand why some people want to cheat on a game that came out like 3 or 4 months ago(North America Release). The point of the game is to try to unlock everything(for some people) and practice. It's just a waste of a great games. The only thing this is good for is for the lazy people that don't want to do it yourself. (This isn't directed to ANYONE here)

Sorry, I just needed to let my anger out.

(I use a couple of cheats, but only for the games I have beaten.)

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand why some people want to cheat on a game that came out like 3 or 4 months ago(North America Release). The point of the game is to try to unlock everything(for some people) and practice. It's just a waste of a great games. The only thing this is good for is for the lazy people that don't want to do it yourself. (This isn't directed to ANYONE here)

Sorry, I just needed to let my anger out.

(I use a couple of cheats, but only for the games I have beaten.)
One reason that I might do it: unlocking CDs takes forever, which is a shame because I like the music in the game but the current fastest way to do it (CD factory) still takes a long time if you don't have a turbo controller. To me that really sucks since all you're doing is just wasting a lot of time to get some good stuff. I'm not saying that I'm actually going to use the save file, but that's one thing that might convince me.

I still feel like I'm cheating myself, however, so I'd just rather unlock it myself.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
The best use for it is having saves on wiis that never played the game before, but you still want to play everything, like at a friend's who doesn't have the game and you bring it over, or a tournament that needs say 10 wiis with all the characters/stages/songs/stage parts.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I heard of this earlier, there is a vid of it working

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i wanna become a homebrew channel kinda guy with all that crazy stuff the wii can do.

lol all i do is hack my ipod touch and psp

Thestlos

Smash Rookie
Thats pretty cool.....I'm learning that Wii's are pretty interesting. I personally don't own a Wii, but they are interesting, none the less.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
"Thats is pretty cool.....I am learning that Wii is are pretty interesting. I personally do not own a Wii, but they are interesting, none the less."... Even after removing contractions I don't understand that.

Pikasmash1

Smash Rookie
I need help 4 100% download, cause my game disc died on me 2 weeks ago and it won't run at all. So anyone please reply and help me out on this.

Top Bottom