• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
OS, I want to play you in friendlies at the next monthly. I want to prove your point I mentioned earlier wrong.
If I'm right, then yay, I won an argument!
If not, then uh.... idk. I lose arguments all the time.
Free plushie? >_>

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but assuming you are fanfan.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Haha, yes I am. Temporary namechange.
But you were talking to someone at the last monthly about annoying your opponent or something, and I wanted to jump in but was too lazy sitting on the couch being lazy.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Actually I just want an excuse to play against you, other than "hey let's play friendlies cuz I want to play friendlies with everyone. :D :D" I know some people won't play against other people unless it's in tourney or a MM or something. I dunno if you're one of them.
But if I have to have a point to prove wrong, it'd be your point of "if your opponent is not annoyed by what you're doing, you're not playing right" or something. There are some people who simply cannot get annoyed no matter how you play against them.

But really, I just want to play friendlies with better players, so I can get better <_<

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Arnold Palmer is......
I forget, haha. Iced tea mixed with lemonade, I think.
Someone in our group at Bob Evans on Sunday mentioned that drink and how OS would like it.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Arnold Palmer isn't that good... I'd prefer Raspberry, Watermelon, Fruit Punch...actually any of them except Arnold Palmer and Mango...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
he's a dead man, isn't he?

If that were the case, would it be gay? I mean, it's a skeleton. Necrophilia for sure, but homosexual? I don't know if it applies.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
It's only gay if the balls touch.
If they've decomposed into nothing then homo is not possible. :U

wangston

Smash Lord
This goes to ****stons post.

falco can't do **** against mks planking, os messed up thats all there is to it.

if done properly falco cant do **** about it, its not hard to fall under the map and prevent any attack falco has with an mk upair...that is just poor playing on os's part.
Flaco has opptions they are just risky, like OS said they are staked in MKs favor. To say that falco can´t do **** implies that invulnerablity frames, uair frames, and regrabbing the ledge, 100% protect mk and at no point can falco hit him. I´m more worried about a mk who fought like Dojo did against DEHF at genisis, where dojo just jumped around touched a platfrom and jumped around some more.

Nope

Smash Lord
Arnold Palmers become 10x better when it's sweet tea and lemonade.

Also due to the National tournament coming up the venue price will be going up to $5 per person. I'm very sorry about this, but it's to help compensate for some expenses. It will go back to the original $3 after June, until then bring a setup and get it waived!

Top Bottom