• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I won't believe lain is coming until lain says so himself or I see him at Nope's on Saturday.

I won't believe Lou isn't teaming with Nope until I see the bracket! So then who the heck is Nope teaming with?

teamsies anyone? looking for mk/snake/wario =)
Give me a chance and I can play Wario alright but I assume you plan to team with Beegs if he's making the trip.

Iron Man will be in a crew battle type format. It will be random between FD, Smashville and Battlefield for every match of the battle.
Can we expand this stage list a little bit or, if you insist on just using the default neutrals, at least add Yoshi's to the list?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace

Nope

Smash Lord
I won't believe Lou isn't teaming with Nope until I see the bracket! So then who the heck is Nope teaming with?

Can we expand this stage list a little bit or, if you insist on just using the default neutrals, at least add Yoshi's to the list?
It's a Surprise!

Also if everyone wants to have all the neutrals on for the random we can talk about it here. I just don't want to do counter picks this time around because I want everyone to have to stay characters other then their main.

edit: Oh ya, does anyone have the custom stage "duelist". Some FFAs on that couldn't hurt.
duelist -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlAhr3GBR1s
Better we have Loopapalooza!

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Someone who plays Falco (Champ?), we need to do massive srs friendlies pre tourney.
And I'll need a dif. partner this time :O.
Top of circuit go.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
its gonna be
me
jellityme
kayin
maybe banhammer and
fizzle

coming from dayton

im bringing my wii
i also have a lcd with the hd hookup if you guys want me to bring it

also if fromundaman doesnt show i need a partner

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Someone who plays Falco (Champ?), we need to do massive srs friendlies pre tourney.
And I'll need a dif. partner this time :O.
Top of circuit go.

2 things

1) teamsies?

2) how are you getting to this? NEOH should probly start figuring out rides...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
ITT, are you going for sure then? Right now it looked like we were all riding with Bead.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
check the resources avaliable to you, they actually did this like three days ago

all of you wont fit in beads car

I just got off the phone with Bead.

We will all fit in his car but apparantly the ***** seat is really uncomfortable.

I'm 99% coming to this, we just have to get in touch with fromundaman to figure out when we're leaving and if we're staying in dayton or whatnot.

Bead

Smash Ace
I swear everybody besides Beegs and ITT are ghosts. CALL ME!!!!!! otherwise you not going
ITT and Beegs confirmed. Blue Rogue can go but dont know when to pick him up or w/e. Fubu just fails...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Bead:

Tell people they need to call you in advance and keep you up to date, get them in the habit of PMing you. Leave on time the day of and leave people behind that don't follow up with you. They will never do it again!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Bead:

Tell people they need to call you in advance and keep you up to date, get them in the habit of PMing you. Leave on time the day of and leave people behind that don't follow up with you. They will never do it again!
That's exactly what I do. Only help those with the courtesy to keep you informed.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It sucks being a jerk and leaving someone behind, especially if they're your friend, but there's always only one or two drivers to every tournament. They'll learn their lesson and be courteous and keep you up to date so they can get a ride to future tournaments, and no more problems will be had!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
we left fromundaman behind last week at TYM VII because of pretty much the same reason. The only number I have to contact him is a payphone...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
We do... thats the sad thing about it.
Fromundaman should get a phone and call when he has the chance
I do have one, but you're a long distance number, so going to call you in a bit, when I go out and stop by a pay phone at the same time. Told you I'd call you before I left :p

we left fromundaman behind last week at TYM VII because of pretty much the same reason. The only number I have to contact him is a payphone...
I posted my new number multiple times in the social group. That being said, this was during the week, so yeah, last weekend was my own fault.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
What? THEMANN could be coming? Isn't there some AA thing going on this weekend too?

Anyway, real bad news. I'd just love to team with Mann. :( But I was coming home from school a couple hours ago (social event) and completely shredded my front driver-side tire. There's zero chance I'll be there for doubles but I still might make it down for singles/social if I can get the tire replaced early today. On a Saturday morning. ****ing hell.

...You could say my tire don exit. :embarrass

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Vamp's car left from my house about 20 mins ago (Contains Vamp, Th3 Composer, KingRyu, and LoZ). Should be there in about 90 mins.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Saturday service, woo! I should be leaving shortly and be there around 1:30, at least in time for everything that isn't doubles.

Top Bottom