• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@AZ:

I won't be able to drive to TYM7 due to me returning from Vacation at around 7 AM Saturday morning.

I won't be going to the next monthly due to another event I'm going to.

Kel

Smash Master
well since AZ took my team mate I'll need a new one

I want a pretty permanent one too. One I can learn the playstyle of and compliment each other. Someone I can come up with strategies with, etc.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ack, Argent, gotta warn you now, there seems to be a good chance Dayton is coming to this (which, in turn, means I'm both requesting the day off to make sure I can be here and that I'm teaming with Scribz.).

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Dayton pretty much always shows up... I'm just playing it by ear right now, especially since I've got two or three more events before this where I'll be testing different doubles scenarios...

lou4222

Smash Lord
Argent we should team some event where there is smashfielder left out. I dont know when that would be.......... but maybe here in the next couple of months whiole Nope is out. Our combo would be broken.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
You read my mind, Lou... I was gonna say something next time I saw you... :laugh:

I've wanted to try Lucario/G&W for a while now... I've been looking at some of the characters, and G&W seems like the best choice for Lucario as a teammate... Not to mention after seeing how NoJ and Zucco did at SNES, I really wanna try it now...

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Overswarms name is in this tournament title, it already sucks.... XD. I don't think I'll come now JUST because of that.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Lol sure thing Excel, MM me next time we see each other.

Which will unfortunately not be at this, because I can't go. Lots of stuff going on that day.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
This name isn't fitting since a certain Icies main will be taking this.

And I will be taking money in Melty Blood. Believe it!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Overswarm Olympics, eh? Well I know this time I'll take the gold in johns for sure.....unless I miss singles.....*checks his calandar*.....my calandar didn't load:urg:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm winning this again, btw... just so I can be like "ha HA! Name it AGAIN."

Top Bottom