• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Nope) Mr. Game & Watch Infinite?

How would this chaingrab affect Mr. Game & Watch's position in the tier list?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtm94

Smash Lord
I'm sorry but you can indeed tech it.

Dthrow does have very good uses on platforms because you can cover every option.

The breakdown of how his dthrow > jab works as I remember is that:
Some of the cast will always be jab reset normally if they miss the tech without hard SDI
Some of the cast will escape the jab reset with poor or no SDI on missed tech(Marth, Puff)

Even if the down throw was unable to be teched also take into account that you can buffer a roll to either side instead of doing neutral getup. This works when doing a jab reset and I personally think if you initiate a jab reset on the opponent they should be forced to always neutral getup, however, this is not the case.

Slayaga

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry but you can indeed tech it.

Dthrow does have very good uses on platforms because you can cover every option.

The breakdown of how his dthrow > jab works as I remember is that:
Some of the cast will always be jab reset normally if they miss the tech without hard SDI
Some of the cast will escape the jab reset with poor or no SDI on missed tech(Marth, Puff)

Even if the down throw was unable to be teched also take into account that you can buffer a roll to either side instead of doing neutral getup. This works when doing a jab reset and I personally think if you initiate a jab reset on the opponent they should be forced to always neutral getup, however, this is not the case.
I see, my friend just must suck at teching xD

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
You can definitely tech it LMFAO, if you couldnt this would have been a thing since the beginning of time.
Also it doesnt matter if he had this or not, he cant go any higher on the tier list, GW is number 1 already lol

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
You can definitely tech it LMFAO, if you couldnt this would have been a thing since the beginning of time.
Also it doesnt matter if he had this or not, he cant go any higher on the tier list, GW is number 1 already lol
Yeah, since G&W convincinly donates every single major and is without discussion OP

kappa

Top Bottom