• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Noob Sonic Questions - Sibe B down B usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddypaws

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I just started playing sonic seriously and would love to possibly pursue him as my main. However he is like no other character Im used to (Rosa & Robin Main). The only problems I have with him is how exactly do I control his side b and down be into combos n such? When I use side b do I press jump and hold towards them/up to carry them with me? Simple things like this I would absolutely appreciate help on. Thank you!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Playing the character long enough will make your hit confirms faster and more efficient by second nature. It takes time to recognize knockback, damage, angles, etc. but it's not something I can explain fairly well over text.

For example, at high percents, some characters can die to something as simple as Spin Charge > Spin Jump > Nair

Another good one is Spin Dash > Spin Jump > Double Jump Back > Back Air

So learning how to save your double jump or doing spin combos without it will come more easily.

Also, just because...

Co-Ch2HUMAEmWxH.jpg-large.jpeg

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom