• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Non-Stop Infinite Climax - April 23, Austin TX

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
I dunno. I think I'm in favor of hating on people who play Brawl just because they think Melee is dead.

I'm okay with Brawl players who play it because they like Brawl though.
thnx Robbles

People are gonna play Brawl if they prefer it to Melee naturally, but I just can't get my head around the fact why Brawl is so strong in Texas...

Smashbrother01

Smash Apprentice
Jake13 and his Houstonian hussies were all pretty cool peoples.
I want to play you all again soon, do you guys hold monthlies or something?

Ohh and gj kal for giving out free water and pizza with registration. That's never happened in the tournaments i went to in the past.

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
loved that houston fire, jake... come to dallas, yo!

great tourney austin/kal, woulda liked pools, but it's cool.

xup tsc/mojo/noc/ - so many good falcons in tx, ima start playing him more... now yall need to bring back roy R from the dead.

az- props on the drive

AXE- you have definitely inspired me to play pika again

doh- what a memorable clip from the hit show glee

tirno- thanks for letting me crash, and tell grant/akash we'll hit up that Juan in a Million ripoff next time, LOL... possibly barcelona

sorry if i missed anyone

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Jake13 and his Houstonian hussies were all pretty cool peoples.
I want to play you all again soon, do you guys hold monthlies or something?

Ohh and gj kal for giving out free water and pizza with registration. That's never happened in the tournaments i went to in the past.
Yup, Houston has monthlies. Our next one is TYS Bar Fights 2 on May 14th. The Houston Melee thread is pretty much always updated with when our next tournament is going to be, so you can check there.

The free water and pizza was an amazing idea for sure. Good thinking, Austin. :bee:

Top Bottom