• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NoJohns Bi-weekly 9/3/2011 Results

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Lmao, I find it hilarious I was considered to be a fox player.

Literally played Fox one round during the entire tournament duration. And did horrifyingly bad with him that one round mind you.

Next tournament I'm gonna go pichu one round just so I can say I was a pichu player.

Oh someone fix last no johns results. I played Young Link one round in tournament. Obviously a YL player too

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Wow Joe, way to be a downer :( (not that I don't agree with you, I was hoping for the Marth too xD)

Sup Niko, we'll play again when my Fox is it's usual cheap self ;)

Thank you Tec0 / Alex Strife for housing MDVA (we dipped kinda early in the morning so we didn't get to say g'bye)

MacD

Banned via Administration
after reading all the comments in just this thread, i wonder how mad i'm going to be if i read the youtube comments

shoutouts to jman if he can stop me from reading them

PK Webb

Smash Champion
U guys check out the video thread just about all the matches r up including GRAND FINALS thx to prog

Niko45

Smash Master
Amazing uploading guys you're awesome.

Forgot to give Prog a shoutout for making a grand entrance and being a boss.

:phone:

Armada

Smash Lord
PC: Are you coming to Apex?

Saw some of your matches and I really liked them =)
Hopefully we can play against each other in tournament some day

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
those fox dittos against jman were crazy
sooooo many shine spikes

and game 1 especially with 3 0-death kills

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Thanks guys :) I've been putting a lot of work into my fox and a few other characters still have a lot of holes in my game though :( and Armada we'll def play at Apex ! Thanks for the kind words.

Cia

das kwl
Lmao, I find it hilarious I was considered to be a fox player.
Cuz ur like that annoying player who really mains character A but instead chooses to play characters B,C,D and E.

like.. like mango + puff..

or me and peach..

or macd and falco.

:teemo:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Pc gaining the hearts of many and yet the rest of tfs feeling extra fake......pc ur my hero

LLDL

Smash Hero
People keep saying that PC has caught up, but I don't recall a period where he was ever behind. He's been out of action for a while yes, but he was always ahead of the metagame. OC3, ROM, Pound 4, still on top of the game.
Not to take away from his TFS training, of course that has kept him at top shape.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Max there r days where u like tray kip just made me feel fake. Its just nikos turn to feel fake then most likely my turn.

Max?

Smash Champion
That's true, but that's just because Kip is disgustingly good and no one knows it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
People keep saying that PC has caught up, but I don't recall a period where he was ever behind. He's been out of action for a while yes, but he was always ahead of the metagame. OC3, ROM, Pound 4, still on top of the game.
Not to take away from his TFS training, of course that has kept him at top shape.
been gone for a minute now he back with da jumpoff

Top Bottom