• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Noddy stops dozing off for DLC!!!

smash puffle

Smash Ace

"Now that generic enemies are on the table, who do you want?"
I want Noddy from the Kirby series, thank you. (or a spirit come on sakurai)

Noddy was first introduced in Kirby's Adventure back in 1993, and since then he has consistently appeared in many mainline Kirby games since.
Eating a Noddy gives the infamous Sleep ability, that makes you go to sleep for a certain amount of time, maybe 5 seconds or 100 years. This ability is so powerful, not even Kirby himself could not handle it's power up until Kirby Battle Royale came around and Kirby started to learn the secret arts of the Sleep.

In Kirby Battle Royale, Sleep was an ability Kirby could get and use in battle. It had actual moves for one and they were really creative with a pillow as your weapon. I think he could have a unique moveset for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Noddy could use some of these moves + some basic kick moves from Kirby. He can also have a sleep gimmick that lets Noddy restore health by standing still for a while or by crouching. I have 4 colors in mind: His original NES one, his current one, the one from the anime and a black and white Gameboy one.
EDIT: I also added his alternate NES blue color palette.

This my favourite enemy in all of the Kirby series. So much so I even made a Noddy 25th anniversary video in the dumbest way imaginable.

Heres a support list if anyone really wants to support this very silly idea of mine:
Supporters so far:
smash puffle (me)
mbvswb
Daxe
TheCJBrine
Lisbon Mapping
Genome

Stock Icons:

Thank you for reading and have a good night sleep... :tired:

Last edited:
Top Bottom