• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Wobbles

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Does anybody actually use Ice Climbers?? I feel like with the "nerf" and buggy behaviour of Nana using IC in P:M feels like shooting yourself in the foot. The bros need buffs, urgently

zFrost

how do i title
NNID
z13124
i would love to use them if they didn't suck against the same chars my main does and they got some kind of buffs "mainly to nana"

FirewaterDM

Smash Apprentice
tbh these concerns have been made multiple times, either way the movement glitches at least got fixed so they can do some things. The only 100% clear benefit IC's have gotten, though it doesn't help with their bad MU's (those problems are onstage, not off), is that their recovery, especially with 2 climbers is legit dumb. Might have gotten toned down in 3.6 but two climbers + squall hammer = tons of distance.

Top Bottom