• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No plant showing up

Glenkobski

Smash Rookie
I bought The game

i got me those gold coins

i waited for Piranha plant

I dont have a Piranha plant

Help

I bought The game physically, so it dosent say i need a code.

Please hlp me

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I didn't get Piranha Plant either.

EDIT: I got the reward coins, the game is updated, he's not in my gifts nor my roster.

I bought The game

i got me those gold coins

i waited for Piranha plant

I dont have a Piranha plant

Help

I bought The game physically, so it dosent say i need a code.

Please hlp me
Sorry for the double post, but I thought it was worth the notification. Check your e-mail. Nintendo should have given you a code that you can use on the e-shop.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Glenkobski Glenkobski

If you lost or never received your Piranha Plant code, try and call Nintendo's Customer Service line. I was on hold for twenty minutes, but they were able to look up my Switch/My Nintendo account and verify that it was sent and has yet to be redeemed. They put me on a waiting list to re-receive my code within the next week. Make sure you know your My Nintendo username & have out your Switch console. Be sure to ask for/write down the claim # in case they mess up and you need to call back.

Just a general PSA if any users/guests need the help like I did. :ultpiranha:

I asked the call center guy, and they said I was the 7th customer in a row asking about this. lol

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Here’s what I can tell you if you get the code

First you need to restart your switch

Second update the game

And then piranha plant will show up

ItsLogic

Smash Cadet
This happened to me too, it told me to update the game today and so I did, sadden by the fact the Plant did not appear in my roster. I was speechless. But however I restarted my console and it gave me another update, and so I did it again and there it was, so try updating it again?

WerdoPerson

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4786-2190-0811
I bought it digitally, and I haven’t gotten my email either. I only set up my Nintendo rewards account fully today though. Does that affect it?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I bought it digitally, and I haven’t gotten my email either. I only set up my Nintendo rewards account fully today though. Does that affect it?
It takes a little bit of time from when you initially register, but you might want to call Nintendo customer service just in case.

Top Bottom