• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 No one played Sonic at the invitational and lack of Sonic in general

Does Sonic deserve to keep his rushed Brawl moveset?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWolf144

Smash Rookie
As we all know, Sonic and Samus are the characters not played at the invitational. It is also very notable that Sonic has a lack of acknowledgement in general with Smash 4. Sonic received no special animate for his reveal (He received no CGI or anime-like scenes in his reveal trailer), despite being a third-party character. Sonic is also barely featured in pictures on Miiverse. Sonic will also be retaining all of his moves from Brawl, except his Down Smash. We are all aware that Sonic's moveset from Brawl are very rushed and lazy as several animations use him in a ball form. I do not like this as Sonic deserves to have a new, well developed moveset, not one that was rushed. I hope that Sakurai decides to make a new moveset for him and have him how up a little more than he is now. BOWSER shows up more than Sonic.

Kendall112

Smash Cadet
The only characters that got special reveals were newcomer and Sonic is no longer a newcomer. He also isn't the only character who hasn't had much screentime since they want to put a lot of focus on Newcomers.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I would suggest asking this question within the Sonic Forum's general thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom