• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No more character movesets

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
You could probably tell by the title, but I'm no longer doing character movesets. This site is so f***ed up that I can't even do character movesets. If a character already has a thread, I can't do that character, apparently!! Do you realize how stupid that is?? I might just do what I do on YouTube! Report gaming news!! So yeah, no more character movesets! I just give up! I don't know what else to do!!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You are talking about character movesets, right? Or are you talking about gaming news?
He's saying that if someone made a support thread for a character you want to post a moveset for then you can just post the moveset in that support thread.

Caravan of Noobs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheCrazyPieMan
3DS FC
2621-3128-5801
Switch FC
SW-0260-3374-4829
I'll give you a chance. What are your ideas for a moveset for a character you want? I'll listen.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If you want to make a character moveset, just find a thread it's appropriate in. Likewise, a moveset is not grounds for a new thread anyway, so the fact a character has a support thread means... you post your ideal moveset in it. That's simply contributing.

Just posting movesets is not contributing much at all. Support threads need actual plausible opening posts, which should be about who the character is, and what they can do. Far more than a moveset. At best, you'd be contributing greatly by posting a moveset in a support thread for a character you like. Then it can get critique and generate healthy discussion.

As for this thread, this isn't a place to rant. You don't obviously have to continue doing more movesets, but I'm sure those threads would appreciate more additions to their ideas anyway. I make lots of movesets myself, but due to how old they are, they need far more updating first. They're too simple. We encourage you to contribute, of course, But you should not feel obligated to post in a certain thread outside of specific circumstances(like if you created a forum game and you are running it, and even then, you should be having fun first. Players will understand if you need to take breaks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom