• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO JOHNS MONTHLY | February 4, 2012 | Nanuet NY | Stric, Jman, Nando, Hax, DoH, M2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lol leffen calling people out for johning

for the last time leffen, you know nothing about this game. you're an overrated average player who has smashboards convinced that he's a top pro. i don't care how much frame data you know; you're clueless when it comes to its application. the "falcon doesn't have a bad tech game" really makes me wonder why i even replied to your post ._.
So MM him. Didn't you guys have one planned for apex before you did a mutual ****-out?

MM'ing solves everything. It's the perfect solution to empty talkers, johners, etc., because if they lose a MM and john about it, then, hey, they can always MM again, for more money.

IDK why people don't do it more.

Hax

Smash Champion
jesus and i split the money yesterday. we don't even care about this game anymore when there isn't money involved. i lost 3-2 last stock/last hit in the set that we played out anyway (in which we were somewhat trying), then went 0-2 in the games where we were completely ****ing around. incredible how every single match i play is subject to review/assumed that i'm trying my hardest. i'm not even allowed to have fun with melee anymore LOL

when someone is caught viewing posts then leaving threads within 5 seconds, it's pretty obvious they don't want someone to know what they're doing. you're very good at utilizing what's available to you online, i.e. reading someone's posts then playing it off as if you were too busy to respond/hadn't seen them.

whatever. can't wait for you to share your falcon knowledge with me

edit: I'll play leffen for $500 next time I see him. he should have no problem accepting, considering me sandbagging onstream yesterday was clearly me playing my best

best of 9, and if someone gets 5-0'd they have to add $500 on top

leffen

Smash Champion
I didn't even judge your set at all in that way LOL

I was just pointing out how I don't give a **** about if you did or did not sandbag and that you certainly do not spend your free time ensuring everyone that you were sandbagging as if that invalidates your arguments.

Wait, I forgot. You're actually ******** enough to think that a player being "bad" invalidates all of his arguments and makes his points by default wrong (you've used this as your main argument against me in 5+ different threads now).

"when someone is caught viewing posts then leaving threads within 5 seconds, it's pretty obvious they don't want someone to know what they're doing. you're very good at utilizing what's available to you online, i.e. reading someone's posts then playing it off as if you were too busy to respond/hadn't seen them."

LOLLLLLLL
You're so ****ing cute.
Thinking that I care that much LOL. The reason I didn't stay in the thread long was because all that was posted since I was last in it was "waiting for leffens response", and again, I was on my phone. Maybe you sit in a thread for 40 mins straight to understand a single sentence post, but I dont.

Tell me, if I really cared that much about you seeing me or not, why would I not just log out of my account and view the post >_>? And when have I ever played it off like "I haven't seen em" LOL.

Hax

Smash Champion
I didn't even judge your set at all in that way LOL

I was just pointing out how I don't give a **** about if you did or did not sandbag and that you certainly do not spend your free time ensuring everyone that you were sandbagging as if that invalidates your arguments.
when someone posts in a tournament thread for an overseas tournament MINUTES after i lose to jesus saying "Hax got 3-0'd, get *****," i'm obviously in your head. especially when i didn't even get 3-0'd LOL

i can just imagine you watching streams of me, fishing for ANYTHING you could possibly use against me

Wait, I forgot. You're actually ******** enough to think that a player being "bad" invalidates all of his arguments and makes his points by default wrong (you've used this as your main argument against me in 5+ different threads now).
..I've called you bad at the end of most of my posts because you are. when I saw that you managed to convince smashboards that you had the potential to T8 Apex, I flipped. you lost to hbox's ness, you went 4-150 vs armada on your pre-apex stream, jman told me that you were free after apex, I 3 stocked you the one time we played.. how much crack are you on?

to say that me calling you bad and dismissing anything you say for that reason alone, however, is a bold-faced lie

the last time I dismissed what you said was for the following reasons:
1. you told me to spotdodge more as falcon
2. you tried to argue that falcon's tech recovery game is HARDLY worse than fox/falco's
3. you said that falcon should ROLL MORE when attempting to escape sheik's techchasing

smhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

leffen

Smash Champion
lmao I like how you constantly lie to make me seem worse. you care wayyyyyy too much man

for example: I posted "Jman won 3 times over hax in bo5". That was obviously a typo, I was meaning to say that you lost in three straight best of five sets, not that you got 3-0d
or this:
"you lost to hbox's ness, you went 4-150 vs armada on your pre-apex stream, jman told me that you were free after apex, I 3 stocked you the one time we played.. how much crack are you on?"
speaking of watching streams fishing for anything to use against me LOL. and using friendlies even worse hahaha.

just for the sake of making you post a rage post once again: I lost to hbox's ness using random characters. My randomass sheik and falcon iirc. I then went on to beat his puff and then we had to leave.
During my stream vs armada I won WAY more than that, but I'm not ashamed to say that I certainly had the worse score against the best player in the world.
Vs Jman I went what, 5-7 in _friendlies_ and vs you I played half of a match using not using my main.

Using your ******** logic, you're worse than me, since you went 4-8 yesterday vs Jman, in tournament. You must also consider Jman pretty damn bad (and in extension, yourself, since you lost to him) since me barely losing to him apparently makes me a horrible player

about the last part:
I wrote 5+ threads instead of this thread among others because you had for once, not used that argument as your only. Again, I'll answer to that post later (keep in mind though; I do agree that falcon loses the matchup lol)

-I didn't tell you to spotdodge more/roll more. I simply said that those were viable options. To no ones suprise, you think that I model my falcon-sheik matchup thoughts around you, which I do not.
-I didn't say that his wakeup game was close/even comparable to fox/falcos. Its obviously not. I only said that his TECHS, are better (which they are). The only thing I'm trying to convince you off is that while its bad, its nowhere as bad as you think it is (LOL 10-15FRAMES LOL)

@Rocky:
We aren't all socially disabled like you ;) Nice edit too, completely changing the post I wrote LOL
you should be happy though, vday sucks **** even when you're in a relationship, at least imo

damn I wasted too much time on this, it was worth it though. You make me laugh though hax, please continue ;) Its a nice break from studying to read your posts

leffen

Smash Champion
lol its funny

if me and hax lived in the same region we'd probably nothateeachother

not gonna lie, at least on the forums, we're stupidly alike LOL

maybe thats it

Hax

Smash Champion
so much fail in one post, but I won't bother responding. I'll just say that you're a sick person and leave it at that. tournament results will continue to speak louder than words ever could.

are we moneymatching?

leffen

Smash Champion
loooooool

ok cool guy

I'd love to moneymatch you, I have almost no CF experience with Fox lol
Im not doing a $500 moneymatch tho lol, because I'm sure that even if I am the better player overall (which I don't think I am yet btw), I'd still probably lose to you because you have so much more exp than me in that matchup.

I'd rather just outplace you ;)

Hax

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
@Rocky:
We aren't all socially disabled like you ;) Nice edit too, completely changing the post I wrote LOL
you should be happy though, vday sucks **** even when you're in a relationship, at least imo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

if social skill involves:
- constantly talking ****/behind others's backs
- telling half-truths to people that had nothing to do with the event you're lying about

- sandbagging in pools and then telling the people that got screwed over by it that they're "immature idiots"
- on repeated occasions discriminating people that are sensually (yours truly) or mentally handicapped and ridiculing them for their disadvantages

- provoking people for 72 hours straight until they finally snap and slap you and then you go whining about it afterwards

...then I think I'll pass. I was kind enough to include examples since you often demand them.

Also, I receive cards from my female peers on Valentine's, thank you very much. I do however fail to see how it could take up even a percent of one's time 2 days in advance, even if one is in a relationship.

I beg of you, please don't waste my time with feeble attempts to justify your actions or invalidate my "accusations". You will probably still try to lol. For the thousandth time, by the way, I apologize for messing with you after that 1 tournament more than 8 months ago. It would seem, that me making a sarcastic joke about your trip going well was more hurting and uncalled for than I intended.

Sorry, mods & other guys, for stooping down to leffen's level, just had to get this off my chest :)
Over and out.

leffen

Smash Champion
lmaooo

good job not getting it rocky
if the only thing you did is making that PATHETIC post
then why did I hate you beforehand >_>

for you americans: the above post is basically collection of posts from the swedish smash forum in attempt to show how horrible of a person I am. This post must have, no doubt, must have taken hours to find and compile, while at the same time, much like hax, takes every single scenario completely out of context and has massive amounts flat out lying + exaggerating a ****load.

example of lie:
"provoing people for 72 hours straight until they finally snap"... true story:
waiting for a plane, first day (so not even 24 hours) of genesis trip

C(the person who snapped): Can I sit here (points where I'm currently sitting using my laptop)
me: No, my charger doesn't reach anywhere else
*snaps and instantly starts hitting me*
lol.

Granted, this guy is a extremely bipolar person who refuses to take any of his prescribed medicine.
He also borrowed 2500$, destroyed AJPs computer and hasn't payed a single penny of it back, while he frequently buys very expensive computer equipment and forces us to pay for his food when he sneaks into our smashfests. The huge amount of money that he hasn't payed back is now being payed back by his (former) friend AJP, who barely has enough to buy food himself.
This is, btw, rockys mentor and very good friend.

btw, good job doing the classic C. "HURRDURR don't try to answer my lies because nu uh". And how would it waste your time if I shut down all of your points >_<
I don't know why you brought this up here though, seeing as how all of your posts but one were swedish

also, you generally spend time with your girlfriend when you're in a relationship during vday.
time that generally exceeds 1% of ones time during a day, esp if you're getting a gift

who the **** gives out valentines cards LOL.

leffen

Smash Champion
lol this thread really is going out of control isnt it

I was frankly surprised when I looked at the front page and saw videos being there.

lol

Battlecow

Play to Win
**** it, I'm just ignoring Leffen. Any other response just drags me down into this morass of childish keyboard-warrioring.

Seriously though, if we all just add the ****er to our ignore lists, we could go months without another thread like this.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
aw, that thing about C makes me so sad

he chilled with AZ on one of the nights of G2 and was just an awesome guy towards us

sucks that he's like that :(

leffen

Smash Champion
well thats the thing with being bipolar

hes a great guy otherwise >_<, noone expected him to **** everything up which is why we let him join in the first place

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
god dammit this community

sometimes you're so amazing, sometimes I want to strangle all of you

Niko45

Smash Master
This dude actually said "I'd rather just outplace you." I'm ****ing dying. It's like, "I'm scared as **** to play you, but it'd be nice if I could avoid you in a bracket and outplace you so that I can create the illusion that I'm better than you."

Such ambitious aspirations.

Battlecow

Play to Win
IDK why no one in the smash community does $500 mm's or even $100 mm's

I've seen multiple situations where people have the money and are mutually sure of victory.

leffen

Smash Champion
This dude actually said "I'd rather just outplace you." I'm ****ing dying. It's like, "I'm scared as **** to play you, but it'd be nice if I could avoid you in a bracket and outplace you so that I can create the illusion that I'm better than you."

Such ambitious aspirations.
How is that a illusion LOL

or nvm, Jman is CLEARLY better than armada because armada hasn't won over him in tournament bracket match RIGHT

and Kage is CLEARLY better than mango

and you are CLEARLY better than Ice

Placings is a MUCH better (while not perfect obviously) indicator of whose better than who beat who, anyone who thinks otherwise is just ****ing ********

its not so much of a "IM SCARED AS ****" as it is "It don't think a money match means enough to warrant that kind of money".
I'd much rather win over Hax in bracket, and I'd rather outplace him than beat him in a money match

maybe it has something to do with the fact that while I don't respect Hax's opinions/******** theorycrafting I do respect him as a player, while he clearly doesn't see a difference lmao

ps: I'd gladly MM Hax for any amount of he was brave enough to fly out to europe... but hes probably too poor for that huh.

Niko45

Smash Master
Nah leffen you just said you would actually prefer for to just outplace him, as in cross your fingers and hope someone else beats him for you. lololol

placings certainly matter but in a comparison of two players it doesn't hold more overall weight than who wins head to head...

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
How is that a illusion LOL

or nvm, Jman is CLEARLY better than armada because armada hasn't won over him in tournament bracket match RIGHT

and Kage is CLEARLY better than mango

and you are CLEARLY better than Ice

Placings is a MUCH better (while not perfect obviously) indicator of whose better than who beat who, anyone who thinks otherwise is just ****ing ********

its not so much of a "IM SCARED AS ****" as it is "It don't think a money match means enough to warrant that kind of money".
I'd much rather win over Hax in bracket, and I'd rather outplace him than beat him in a money match

maybe it has something to do with the fact that while I don't respect Hax's opinions/******** theorycrafting I do respect him as a player, while he clearly doesn't see a difference lmao

ps: I'd gladly MM Hax for any amount of he was brave enough to fly out to europe... but hes probably too poor for that huh.
do u rly expect him to fly a plane to fkin europe to play a kiddie game with u over an arugment on the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom