• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns March 2nd results!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Well I took everything into consideration and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves! I am going to be hosting a tournament in April and I would love it if everyone came out. I'm trying to make this event as big as possible so we can have some hype going into EVO. Check the no johns thread for more info!

Singles:

1: Hax
2: tope
3: MH DJN
4: reno
5: ben grimm
5: the moon
7: copycat
7: slox
9: pyro
9: Apex D1
9: swift
9: benteezy
13: bred
13: ryobeat
13: capt smuckers
13: Luke
17: silver
17: John
17: smokey
17: i play falcon
17: steve
17: Sled
17: Papaspitfire

Doubles:
1: Hax + Reno
2: Swift + Tope
3: Team MaxHype (DJN + Alukard)
4: The Moon + Revalations
5: D1 + benny
5: Copycat + Slox
7: paramedic + zneffy
7: Capt. Smuckers + Smokey
9: pokemongeof + steve
9: Ryobeat + :Luke

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Alukard: Good **** running the tournament, it was really good.

2: tope : LOLOLOL FRIENDLIES. Thanks for doing that match with me, dont let me mindgame you into saving me and then getting you to 1 stock ;) (Also, I HAD THAT IN TEAMS. I wish I capitalized more on your recoveries.)
3: MH DJN Lol, sorry if I seemed SUPER disinterested in friendlies, I was really tired, you seemed it as well.
5: ben grimm: REALLY good games in singles. I learned a good amount, hopefully I will improve more in peach dittos. Also thanks for the experimental matches we had, they were also pretty good.
5: the moon : Thank you for the last match before I left, im glad I did well and hope I can improve vs marth more.
7: copycat: NICE PLACING. Good to see you.
7: slox: GGs in the MM and in tournament. Im just getting closer to beating you ;) thanks for recording as well, hopefully those will be up soon.
9: swift: GGs in teams, I could have had that set if i had a little more in my game. I will try again next time.
9: benteezy: we never got to play, but there will be more chances.
13: bred: 4TH BEST IN THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDD
13: ryobeat: You have proven my theory correct. The next step you must make is to upset someone. Better get working.
13: capt smuckers: We finally played, but it is never enough. We need to get a day in the summer to sit and play friendlies.
13: Luke: Thanks for teaming with me. DONT GO NESS IF I 4 STOCK YOU. Keep playing and get better; just brush it off.
17: silver:GGs man, I was so scared to play a puff, now I got some good training.
17: smokey: GGS, BUT IT WAS OVER WHEN YOU CHOSE FoD!!!!
17: Papaspitfire : WHAT KINDA PLACING IS THIS.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heck of a fun tournament. Feels good to play the game again. I wish I had more time for friendlies, we should have set up some more tv's, oh well, maybe next time. I'll definitely have to come to one of these again.

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't help but notice that someone named John entered this tournament...

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOLOLOL at John entering NO JOHNS! ... also sorry tope alot of the tvs you see at the venue dont want to turn on.... we were hoping they would just start working like 2 others did so we keep them around and try ever so often.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
LOLOLOL at John entering NO JOHNS! ... also sorry tope alot of the tvs you see at the venue dont want to turn on.... we were hoping they would just start working like 2 others did so we keep them around and try ever so often.
It's no johns, plural. There can be one.

Top Bottom