• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO JOHNS - June 4, 2011 - Results + Shoutouts!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hosted by Alukard

1: jman
2: hax
3: cactuar
4: swift
5: tec0
5: nintendude
7: g$
7: tuna
9: otg
9: twebb
9: StriCNYN3
9: harriet the guy
13: chain-ace
13: bailey
13: storms
13: abate
17: MIK
17: mcem
17: valo
17: Grey Fox
17: metal reeper
17: ILM
17: My tummy hurts
17: niko
25: kidd
25: mane
25: anub
25: KCS
25: rykard
25: d-block
25: smellycat

1: hax + jman
2: G$ + alukard
3: reno + cactuar
4: nintendude + swift
5: Tuna + niko
5: OTG + harriet the guy
7: anub + kidd
7: Rykard + twebb
9: mytummyhurts + KCS

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Fun tourney
Shoutouts:
Stric: thx for making a combo vid outta me game 2
Teczero: if u could plz stop knocking me outta bracket it would be much appriecated
Tfs/immaculate nikkas:we r all so dam good
Rykard: don't be down u. Got what it takes
Chainace:ur getting better eevrytime I play u
Hax:we never play
Bailey: crazy tourney set. And no definitely my controller bro. Great seeing u tho
Stormz: a lil rusty but we got that off real fast

:phone:

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lol. I think I won 4 out of 7 matches vs hax.

Sounds like we need to go back to continuation sets imo.

*:troll:*

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
1: jman- Good **** on winning,you were really on point, more than usual.
2: hax - Why are you afraid of my Marth?
3: cactuar - It was fun watching you own noobs with Usmash>Usmash>Usmash again.Hope to play ya soon cause I've gotten a lot better.
4: swift - I had no idea that I was playing THE swiftbass 3rd round lol.I was really surprised my Falcon beat your Sheik. I also have no idea why I took your Sheik to DK64 with my Marth lol. Good games.
5: tec0 - Didn't get toplay you....cause i'm not good enough for you to worry about me, yet <3
5: nintendude - It was really hype when you almost beat Jman game 3. I was rooting for you.
9: otg - Was nice meeting ya,too bad I had to leave so quick. I always heard of your Doc.
9: twebb - Nice playing you again. You make me wanna pickup fox. Maybe O.o
9: StriCNYN3 - Still didn't get to play you butyou vs Swift was really hype!
9: harriet the guy - Was nice meeting you, even though we didn't get to finsih our match, I was winning to >.<
13: chain-ace - Love ya man, was really nice playing you again. I wish I played you more AFTER you were warmed up. Hope to see ya again soon!
13: storms - Never really heard of ya, but you're really good an legit.
13: abate - Good games first bracket. I think next time we play I'm gonna be a lot better vs Luigi. SO watchout! I broke your shield,woot.
17: metal reeper - You were terribly sick with a fever but you were playing really good anyway.You didn't want to play due to your massive headeache.You MAYBE could of taken the set off Swift.
17: ILM - Didn't get to play ya but we will get some epic Marth dittos in one day.
17: niko - Thanks for giving me that advice,I think it will really help me in the future. I would love to talk to you about Marth more, I could learn a lot.
25: anub - Didn't get to play ya but CITIZEN SNIPSSSS talks about ya.
25: smellycat - Nice seeing ya and playing you again.Also thanks for teaching CITIZENN SNIPPSSSS some pro Falcon stuffs.

Also thanks Alukard for hosting the tourney, I wish we could of had a little more room to work with, but it was good. Thanks to Toy Wiz.It was really fun watching you play Hax in MvC3.

LCFC!

a nub

Smash Ace
Kept my cool and didn't do too badly in dubs, can't say the same about singles though :(

Gonna try and play tristate as much as possible this summer after seeing how **** everyone is. I missed being in a scene like this after going upstate for college and watching over half the players go inactive after a few months. Anyway shoutouts to:

Cactuar: ***** me for an hour straight then right after we have to play first singles wtf loooool

Abate: I've never been ***** so hard by luigi, mad legit

Tuna, dblock, otg: mad legit and cool ppl. Putting you guys together cuz I wanted to ask if jose and I can train with you guys over the summer, we live mad close to tommy's.

Chain ace: legit falco. Next time ima try to play you and stricnyne a lot, really need the falco practice

Alex: only scrubs don't enter, no johns

Harriettheguy: you're from fl right? Nice guy and really good fox.

Teching away from the ledge: why the **** do I keep doing this?

Asking your ganon teammate to save your offstage falco: lololololololo

Falco: gay

S l o X

Smash Champion
everytime i go to one of these i see new faces. good **** east coast. hope to enter next time.

ilm thanks for playing me so much. dont be afraid to ask me to play someone if you need matchup experience.

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
nintendude-good **** dude. enjoyed our friendlies and our set. awesome games vs jman btw, everyone was rooting for you lol

tuna-first time playing you i think, hopefully we'll get more games in next time

otg-this guy is awesome

twebb-rivalry?

StriCNYN3-enjoy yourself next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! falco is a dumb character. switch to marth when you think you're good enough. :p

chain-ace-always cool hanging out with you and playing friendlies. we should have some jersey smashfests

abate-thanks for the help getting to the venue, keep playing the best people you can find and you'll be getting paid soon.

valo-the blue captain falcon guy right? sorry for getting tight in the middle of our first match, had fun playing you later on.

metal reeper-maaaaaaaaarf da bess

niko-one day LOL. you and otg are some of the realest smashers, i love playing you guys

mane-get your tech skill up!

rykard-you can't sleep on vitamin c

d-block-practice tech skill and the gap between you and the best players will close by a lot. tech>spacing>mindgames

snips-play/practice/think about situations you get into. there's a reason everyone mains space monkeys and not captain falcon though. :p

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Alukard - thanks for running no johns and keeping the tristate scene strong

Swift - thanks for teaming again. I think things are really starting to click! You were playing ridiculously on point vs me in the losers bracket and you definitely earned that win.

Niko - I love watching your Marth and it was a pleasure to play as always. You definitely had an off day in brackets and I'm sure you'll do way better next time.

Rykard - step it up and start maining Doc again lol.

StriCNYN3 - dang we never got to play

Storms - after hearing Bailey talk about you for like 6 years, it was great to finally meet and play you. You're really good! Hope to see you at more tourneys this summer.

Harriettheguy - repping that Florida tech skill. Good matches!

Jman - I really thought I was gonna beat you, but you're too clutch. Don't worry I'll get you next time;)

Tec0 - epic set. protip: going Peach without striking Yoshi's Story is a big nono. I enjoyed getting destroyed in Sheik vs Marth at the end of the day.

Abate - love the Luigi

Cactuar - we didn't play:( next time lets do that money match

Tuna - was really impressed by how you played, except for the part where you lost a 2v1 against G$ lol. Next time lets get some matches in

edit: oh yeah! otg and whoever else I was talking to about chess, my chess.com account is mbcato. Please add me and lets play!

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
0: Alukard - Thanks for hosting as usual. Next time I'll bring a 360 controller so I can get ***** at marvel.
0: Reno - GGs...you embarrassed the **** out of my secondaries. Those sheik dittos were pretty fun though, was interesting playing against a person with such a similar style to my own
1: jman - Nice job winning it, and good tourney matches. I'd say I'll get you next time, but next time you won't sleep and imma prolly get ***** :oneeye:
2: hax - Thanks for warming me up (****** me) at the beginning. Your v sheik game makes no sense man
3: cactuar - Let's get it more games next time, I think we only played 1?
4: swift - Ma nukka. Was good playin you after so long. Nice friendlies, nice job in teams, and nice job in singles.
5: nintendude - Nice job in dubs, and nice set with jman. I'll be honest, after swift knocked me out, I was kind of relieved that we didn't have to play in tourney, cause ICs are so ****in annoying. Lets get some games in next time anyway though :awesome:
7: g$ - Nice job pulling out the w vs. me and niko
7: tuna - This *** ga kinda gay
9: otg - This *** ga REALLY ****in gay
9: twebb - T-NIGGGGGgggGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
9: harriet the guy - Nice games nukka
13: abate - Scary luigi. GGs and I hope we can play more next time
17: ILM - Scared the **** outta me first round in tourney! Just goes to show you can't sleep on anyone; tons of potential in tristate. Good games
17: niko - Yeah it's gay that we played so early, but we had some good matches at least. The LEAST gay nukka in TFS/FNNNA
25: kidd - Keep at that ganon, and don't get discouraged with how badly he gets *****. You just need 3 hits to even the game up. See you next time.
25: anub - Wow we finally played haha. Good games, I expect you to place better next time! Don't choke in tourney *****.
25: rykard - Nice fox/doc. GGs
25: d-block - DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD-BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
25: smellycat - Nice friendlies

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Nintendude - Interesting, I actually really like YS/Peach *shrugs*

I shouldn't have went fox haha I think I was being too scared once I started playing him. I guess eventually I'll just have to work up on my marth/sheik vs ICz game =3. And yea great set, it went down to the wire man you were just more clutch atm xD

Oh, and it was a surprise to see you play sheik man. It was really nice to play your sheik and I'm glad you asked questions and stuff about sheik. Made me feel helpful xD.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah Nintendude they'll go up there. A lot of people left the capture running and didn't stop when the sets were over. I don't split videos anymore, so those will go separately on my channel. Blame them =p

ILM

Smash Journeyman
This was really good, looking forward to the next one, as always.

Top Bottom