• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns August 6th RESULTS ... 50+? Oh yea melee is back!

Niko45

Smash Master
1: Zhu - congrats on winning, tight I wasn't there to see it

2: M2k - cool playing you in a few friendlies

3: vanz - nice run in losers

4: Hax - my man right here had an off day **** yall *****s

5: tec0 - yoooo Haley LETS PLAY. Seriously host a [drunken?] fest sometime and I'll do
everything in my power to get down there. We def need to have a Marth pow wow.

7: Cactuar - we ****ed up and didn't play again. HBD btw. You and Haley are now on top of my need-to-play list.

7: Jman - you're better than this but you're still the god damn homie

9: $mike - really happy I got to play you a lot and a tourney set on top of it. I can't even be mad at that set cause there was so much **** in it lol. You turned on the jets at the end. Looking forward to more battles in the future, and def hype for you to come out to PCs.

9: StriCNYN3 - nice placing, looks like you're getting your swag back. I heard you beat otg's falco with Marth. ****. Just play Marth with me bro looooooool

9: PC Chris - we gotta get back in the lab asap. Good **** silencing Mass in teams that **** was hilarious.

9: OTG - let the swag rain. You did it big this time homie. And the scary thing is you could have had even more. You needed this one, glad you got it.

17: SwiftBass - ridiculous game 3. We already talked about it. ggs

17: Irish Mafia - thanks for coming down. Mass was pretty chill

17: Nando - you're better than this, something was wrong

17: PC Kip - so hype this kid came out. THAT AIN'T RED SHEIK

17: hbk - the mother****ing man himself

25: CopyCat - tight *** battle

25: Oorah - ggs, got me good

25: Slox - this kid's so fake...nah he's aight. Come down to PC's and we'll upgrade your realness.

33: andy - tough set man. Marth just like auto wins in this game if you don't know how to fight him. Really ghey that the whole old school EC has years of stored up Marth practice that I have to deal with all the time.

33: T.Webb - get in the lab right this instant young man

33: Spawn - really sucks you couldn't stick around. I want to play you sometime.

33: Chain-Ace - thanks so much for your recording and uploading. You're definitely under-appreciated. If you want to focus on your game and not uploading you should definitely do that cause it's your choice and it really isn't fair to you to be burdened with it if you don't want it.

49: bonerstorm69 - nice teams, we did ok, like I warned you lol

Alu - great tourney, lots of fun. Wish they were all like this lol. Get at our ****ing locals tho. That bracket image is ****ing sexy.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
far too many people to do individual shoutouts so i'll just do the few that I remember

zhu- holy **** gj and thanks for the tips
bolt- gj, i'll win next time. you're
twebb- without fail, every no johns. I will beat you at some point. keep playing til then.

$mike

Smash Ace
This was an amazing tournament. So hype. Really glad I decided to come and stay for singles. GGz to everyone I played in bracket.

Shoutouts to my boys (Dan, Mafia, Ben, Andy, etc.) from Mass for stopping in CT to pick me up and being the truest.
Zhu: i regret not playing you as well. by the time i remembered i was basically on my way out the door. :(

Hax: gj keeping it real as always. i have to get better at sneaking in to play you in friendlies, cuz every time i tried i was pulled away for something. :\

tec0: dude your tech chasing is impeccable. lol, i feel safer from a grab vs tope more than i do vs you. anyway, 'twas good set. looking forward to any future games as always.

Jman: i'm glad i finally got to play you. ggs, hopefully we can do it again soon

PC Chris: good stuff. will prob be seeing you soon. ;)

OTG: lol that last teams match was so fake. simply put, i blame mafia.

Niko: those friendlies we had before singles were probably what got me back into swing after not playing competitively for a while. I was looking disturbingly rusty before that point. Looking forward to (hopefully) stopping by PC's in the near future. :oneeye:

Tec9: i can tell you have potential. just smooth out some of the rough areas and you'll be solid.

SwiftBass: i was hoping to get some friendlies in with you but you kinda disappeared. we'll all set something up soon though.

Mafia: you made me proud in your efforts vs stric, in the sacred black costume nonetheless. lol @ us not playing at all. bahaha

Nando: step up that mario brothers game, kid. and play more friendlies with me. tl;dr stop being fake, bro.

Nintendude: good set. before saturday i hadn't played vs a good ics in forever. friendlies in the future.

Slox: your falcon is quite solid, so im glad to hear you will be playing him more. we'll definitely have to go to pc's sometime soon.

Weaponx: dan and i were admiring your shirt yesterday while you were playing. "we play with boston's best." too good. if i was still living in boston, i would have to hunt down one of those.

andy: lol, loudest trash talker ever. you held it down so hard. stay cree.

Relax: the music in the car was quite epic.

Chain-Ace: props for hooking the tournament up with the two recording setups. two of the people i rode with brought two sets as well, but the reason they didn't hook them up is because there were some issues with in & outputs, or else there would've been four in all with yours.

bonerstorm69: best name ever.

Dan: you already know

Alu: this was one of the best and most fun tournaments i've been to in a while. thanks a lot for hosting and all.

Max?

Smash Champion
2-1 isn't horrid ****. When the vids come out you'll see it wasn't so bad. And the only person louder and Andy and diesel was G$.

:phone:
You keep telling yourself that ;) Keep holding onto those almost wins.

Doser

Smash Ace
Wow good **** Zhu, I want to see GF really bad. I wish I lived in an active area with tournaments like these going on.

Max?

Smash Champion
Defeat is fine. It was far from ****. Just wait for that double knee when you watch the vid

I'm looking forward to the 6 stock game 3 actually ;)

Mass needs to back down, $mike's about to be absorbed into TFS and then you *****s gonna look exxxxtttrraaaa fake.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I need that peach practice lol ummm max is the truth. Niko I'm in the lab all day now. T webb get more then 3 hours of sleep next time. I'm coming back mad strong no worries there

Max?

Smash Champion
Trey also needs to back down. Too much **** talk, not enough time in the lab.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
yooooooo this tournament was so BEAST! def enjoyed myself :D I'm lazy, shoutouts tomorrow. <3 tristate <3 homies
Also sorry for popping off on mass real hard LOL i was extra hyped this tournament or something i reeally don't mean to deliver any low blows i just get caught up in the moment. LESSON LEARNED THO *****S LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
i dont get why so many people didnt enter singles
people have their reasons ... entering is the only way to test your skill though ... or just money matching too ... either way i'm happy u enjoyed urself bro ... i know u had a hell of a drive LOL
Hey guys, check my sig for my tourney in NJ this upcoming Saturday featuring Melee ;)

Still alot of entrants though. I'm pretty shocked. Good stuff at hosting this Alukard.
yooo homie i'm actually trying to make that tourney for the non melee stuff LOL but the melee is cool too ^_~
yooooooo this tournament was so BEAST! def enjoyed myself :D I'm lazy, shoutouts tomorrow. <3 tristate <3 homies
Also sorry for popping off on mass real hard LOL i was extra hyped this tournament or something i reeally don't mean to deliver any low blows i just get caught up in the moment. LESSON LEARNED THO *****S LOL
yo when u started talking **** it reminded me of ****ing web2zone days son ... dam melee is sooo ****ing hype!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I can't let you down anymore hailey!!!!!!!!!!!

@$mike
come to hall of gaming. also I have a 2nd car now so like that make me more free perhaps I will take a trip down there on my last few days of vacation. Even better PC should have something that I can take you and slox to on my way down there.

HINT HINT

Dart!

Smash Master
god damn, OTG stepping it up like a boss. Niko <3 and zhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

S l o X

Smash Champion
@$mike
come to hall of gaming. also I have a 2nd car now so like that make me more free perhaps I will take a trip down there on my last few days of vacation. Even better PC should have something that I can take you and slox to on my way down there.
sounds immaculate. facebook me or something about this.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I got *****......I'm gonna be in da lab sooooo hard and thx swift and jman for the tips I realized. That part of my game is very undeveloped

crush

Smash Master
1: Zhu ($260.00) - had a lot of fun playing you in friendlies and tournament other than m2k you were the only leet player i got to play with
2: M2k ($130.00) - thanks for playing friendlies only took like 15 matches to get a stock off you not bad huh
4: Hax ($26.00) - will play falcon dittos with you next time hopefully
5: tec0 ($13.00) - next time ill play falcon vs sheik against you maybe good job on getting 5th
7: Jman - expected you to get like 3rd next time im at a tourney youre at ill attempt to play you
9: $mike - did not expect to be able to see team wheat thins irl. maybe we'll play falcon dittos sometime
9: PC Chris - really wanted to play you but couldnt really recognize you you looked different in 2006 oh well maybe next time
13: Velocity - nice goatee
17: SwiftBass - you coulda done better
17: Irish Mafia - TEAM WHEAT THINNNNNNNNNNNNSSSS!!! where did team wheat thins get its name? how did it originate?
17: Nando - would like to play falcon dittos sometime
17: Nintendude - theres like a million nintendudes out there. you just happen to be one of the cool ones
25: bolt - didnt see you i dont think
25: CopyCat - ggs in friendlies
25: Rykard - would like to play you again sometime had a lot of fun in tournament
25: Mane - moonwalk knee lol
25: Slox - i think your fox is your best
33: andy - feel bad for your thumbs having to use that control stick
33: T.Webb - thanks for playing me and helping me out. expected you to do a lot better though.
33: aber - havent actually played you ever unfortunately
33: strawhats - nice neutral b recovery think im gonna try that out sometime
33: mt tummy hurtsa - good games ill make sure to come to rhode island some thursday to play. nice powershielding too.
33: Crush - jasignouiwurhtoqidunkindonutsdrivethruinohioderp
33: HondaFoo - whos better you or strong bad?
33: Spawn - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
33: Relax - Melax
33: kite - glorious allegory

BRETHREN
33: Chain-Ace - fun games next tourney ill remember to money match you
49: awesean - probably most fun ive ever had was playing with you lol
49: Dirty Deeds - where was capt. smuckers?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I heard you guys needed some more Link players. Maybe I'll come to the next one. Maybe people like OTG, Niko, Stric, Nando best watch out. Just saying. Better hope we're kept spaced so there aren't anymore upsets ;)

Nice results guys.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hooray for winning a match in singles while not entering singles lol.

Max?

Smash Champion
I heard you guys needed some more Link players. Maybe I'll come to the next one. Maybe people like OTG, Niko, Stric, Nando best watch out. Just saying. Better hope we're kept spaced so there aren't anymore upsets ;)

Nice results guys.
Aight man, I'll just bust out my scrubby Falco and 3 stock you every game like last time ;)

Niko45

Smash Master

Nice results guys.
not even on my radar

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah Alukard I still have the bracket. And I don't trust tio after no johns LOOOOL.

Tryn to hit up evo staff for that official joint.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey what's up guys. The bad news is, my brother accidentally smashed my laptop that I used to record all of the tourney videos :(

The good news is, I am a beast and I recovered everything and backed it up onto my hard drive. He paid me for a new laptop, but it will take longer since I have no computer to upload right at this moment. As soon as D1 gives me my USB drive at KTAR I'll upload this tournament and that one.

LLDL

Smash Hero
How did he manage to do that, and how much did it cost him for being careless?
Ah he was just horse playin with my other brother in my room while my laptop was on the floor. It was a $300 laptop, so not much of a big deal. At least I saved all of the videos =)

And shoutout to Codi, this controller is awesome. Don't worry I won't forget I got it from you and will return it at the next tournament we're both at.

Rykard

Smash Ace
this thread has officially turned into my "visit every day but be too lazy to post any shoutouts" thread.

maybe i won't be lazy soon

Top Bottom