• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Items, GIFS only, Final Destination

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
You watch Rakudai too? That Stella fanservice in episode 9 tho~
It's honestly the one anime that surprised me and exceeded my expectations the most this season. I expected it to be the generic harem anime but it's actually progressing which I enjoy a lot.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

It's honestly the one anime that surprised me and exceeded my expectations the most this season. I expected it to be the generic harem anime but it's actually progressing which I enjoy a lot.
Same thoughts here. It does have the typical magical school/harem tropes but the romance of the main couple really sets it apart from the other anime of the same genre. Stella x Ikki greatness tho.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK

Same thoughts here. It does have the typical magical school/harem tropes but the romance of the main couple really sets it apart from the other anime of the same genre. Stella x Ikki greatness tho.
Indeed. I remember seeing them as #1 on a popularity poll for anime couples some time ago. Their relationship is just precious honestly lol.

Top Bottom