• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****! Part II | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Pics | 10/1/2011

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Thanks Iliad! Ever since Hugs' awesome rant about the Pokemon theme song at Pound 5, I've had that old, aging quote, but now I have a brand new signature! :D

Onterrible love! <3

Iliad

Smash Lord
Here's the thing Sword. I SHOULD have won, ask Gi yourself. Game 2 was ****ing bull****. And the stock on game 3 that made me rage was so ****ing ******** it was unbelieveable.

I'll slap your **** and you won't do **** all Yannick. The law doesn't give a **** about 1 kid beating up another kid, and if you think otherwise you're naive as ****. So don't go tossing around threats of "i'll sue u lawl" cause that makes me want to beat the **** out of you even more.

That being said... Lol @ me being a youtube hit.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
lmao, Iliad, you have no idea..
In a bo3 $5 MM vs Cruxis, game 3 was Snake dittos and last stock when he was at 206%, I tripped was killed as a result.

I was thinking to myself that if that happened to my opponent, I'd pull a Suzaku and be like "ya.. don't worry about the money, GGs" (as he was just that cool during our MM)

Also,
Iliad said:
I'll slap your ****
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8CYQHCMH9JU

& swordguard + sauce I wanna see that lt duel

Cruxis

Smash Lord
1. Ally ($198) - nice seein u again dude your much more social now and down to earth, before u were chills but u seemed pretty quiet and shy, i dont like that falco tho bring the snaaakee. thanks for helping with match call outs

2. Holy Nightmare ($108) - im sorry we didnt get a chance to play man, i was lookin forward to it, but really i shouldnt have been playin to begin with lol

3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($36) - i wanted to play u too, but **** happens, thanks for basically running the tourney for me, tho next time im doin everything myself just this time i was out of it lol

4. Meekspeedy ($18) - ggs in the hamilton battle man, down to the last hit each time, i got u next time me vs hamilton rematch

5. Suzaku ($10) - ggs man well done on beating me, im not jealous im glad to see ppl get high placings. but next time i got u, come out to tourneys more often your really skilled player

6. Sauc3 - damn i played u too many times today haha gj beating me in bracket with ****en samus lol funny how wolf did good in mid tiers against u and bad in singles, ggss in everything man

7. Gichan - thanks for comin bro u played well, ill miss u a lot man

7. Dark Shadow - my ******, nice to see u again thanks for comin out, come here more often dude

9. i1337 - wanted to play u man, we def will when im back

9. Iliad - good **** on hamilton battle man, the circumstances i ended up in are ******** but no johns i accepted the battle fully aware of what i was getting into, but rematch for sure when im back bro. i love u man thanks for comin out!

9. Poke - nice seein u again dude, didnt get to play u, but u were right abt the dislocation haha

9. V115 - u improved a ton man its impressive, ggs i gotta play u when im back

13. Raidos - never troll me with mk again haha

13. Supreme Dirt - good stuff beating phiddles man, and i saw ur friendlies with gi, ur improving keep it up!

13. Phiddlesticks - never troll me with mk again haha next rematch i expect wario

13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - your an idiot for playing

17. Inle - nice to see u again man, we will get our mm when im back

17. Dan-Da-Man - ggs dude u are too good at the snake ditto, almost had me, def will mm again

17. Zetsu - thanks ffor coming out dude

17. Mr.L - mr l my man thanks for comin all the way from whitby, hope u enjoyed

17. Red X - haha ggs man dont ever cp brinstar again!!!

17. Avarice - thanks so much for coming and for helping me out the night before dude

17. .exe - thanks for comin out bro

17. Shard - ggs man, see u dont need mk!! just keep practicingg

25. Crowbar - ggs dude

25. Leafshadow - why cant i beat that fukkin rob with my wolf lol next time we will rematch that!! thanks for comin man

25. fUddO - great to see u again bro thanksd for comin

25. Looftwaffles - thanks for comin out dude

25. Patches - i already talked to u nuff times, i cant say im sorry enough and i cant say thank u enough. i really hope this doesnt cause any future problems for u, regardless of what happens ur still my bro and i dont blame u at all. thats the last time ill go to ingersoll tho man, maybe we can chill somewhere else someday

25. Ac4U -
25. Riddlebox - i kno ur a melee player so thanks for comin bro, sry i didnt talk to u i was really out of it

33. Pidgezero_one - [nh] haha ill still talk to u on irc thanks so much for comin even tho u were sick :) get better soon

again thanks to everyone who came, ill see all of u guys again soon, my return date will most likely be jan 25 - feb 25 so lets have a tourney or 2 in that period :)

also

and MTL a bit
<3

Patches

Smash Master
Shoutouts coming.

I played horribly outside of doubles. I had waaaaaay too much on my mind. But I'm not gonna john, **** happens. You get good days, and you get bad days. Whatever.

Good tournament, nice turnout.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Not a Doctor, But, I am a Smart person, haha. This auto posted on me..
Anyway. Shout outs as they should be.

Ally - Ignore Johns, if someone is getting annoyed at how you play, you're doing something right, which means don't stop.

Holy - Fun friendlies, I need to start Di'ing the Laser and not Die, other than that, sucks Tin booted us off, I want to play you more, it was fun talking with you too, as always.

Third Place - I see you Ps1 Tactics, Muaha.

Meekspeedy - If you get punished for doing something, don't go on and do it again. All I have to say.

Suzaku - Yeah, you totally suck. We should play more, Dk vs Marth ? Haha.

Sauc3 - Do people really not know what to do against Samus ? Or is it just that good, anyway, great Samus.

Gi - Nicely done.

Dk Main - Mix up those punches, always aiming for a 9/10 won't work, Plus, a 6 kills around 90%. It catches them off guard.

Dirt - DeDeDeDeDeDeDeDeDeddedededeedededededededededededededed. Oh and DeDeDeDeDeDe.

That's for now, I'll do the rest if bugged to do them.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
1. Ally ($198) - Lmao at 3 stocking my Pika with your Falco. I should work on that. I want to play your Falco and Snake some more with my ZSS though. I feel I'm getting better at those MUs.

2. Holy Nightmare ($108) - Dude, holy ****, your ROB is ****ing amazing. I do better against your MK-_- I'm not MMing your ROB for a while, I'd rather stick to friendlies so I can learn the MU. All I know about the MU is the infinite, and I didn't even do that when I got the chance -_-. Lol at the gimps last game though

3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($36) - Can't believe how easily you beat Suzaku. Wtf man XD

5. Suzaku ($10) - You have a really nice Marth. Your playstyle is very similar to that of Mr. R, or at least it was against me. Definitely want to play your Marth again. We need more Marth mains in this region, he's such a deadly character when played properly. 1st hit nair --> Dolphin Slash 2gud

7. Gichan - GGs. Guess you gotta work on avoiding those suitpieces XD. I expected to do better against you, good ****.

7. Dark Shadow - Didn't play you, but I want to now.

9. i1337 - Y u no MM? :troll:

9. Poke - Wow, we tied. That's never happened before

9. V115 - 9th is good, but not good enough. 9 =/= 1

13. Phiddlesticks - Funny **** in dubs lmao

13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - GGs. Hopefully we can MM again when you're playing at your best

17. Dan-Da-Man - Oh man. We need practice. But 3rd is good enough. Sorry about all the side-Bs XD

17. Red X - I was planning to play you after you finished your friendlies with Inle, cause I've never played you before...guess I forgot XD Next time

17. .exe - Your Diddy isn't too shabby. Too bad I never got the infinite ._.

25. Patches - See Phiddlesticks

swordgard

Smash Hero
Here's the thing Sword. I SHOULD have won, ask Gi yourself. Game 2 was ****ing bull****. And the stock on game 3 that made me rage was so ****ing ******** it was unbelieveable.

I'll slap your **** and you won't do **** all Yannick. The law doesn't give a **** about 1 kid beating up another kid, and if you think otherwise you're naive as ****. So don't go tossing around threats of "i'll sue u lawl" cause that makes me want to beat the **** out of you even more.

That being said... Lol @ me being a youtube hit.
Were videos taken of the match, as I frankly would like to seewhat happened lmao.

And if you think the law doesn't care, I guess you don't know much about our legal system at all, it is very easy to sue for things like these especially since you are legally responsible for your actions(im pretty sure both of us are major), most people just never bother to go through with it. This is true especially if you show intention to do so in many posts around smashboards like this. Besides, its not like I am making threats, you are, stop acting like you are the victim and then put the blame on me, you are the one acting out of control here when it really is nothing but a game.

So, mind calmly explaining what happened in game 2?

edit: Going to miss you cruxis, its a shame you have to leave right as MK gets banned.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Were videos taken of the match, as I frankly would like to seewhat happened lmao.

And if you think the law doesn't care, I guess you don't know much about our legal system at all, it is very easy to sue for things like these especially since you are legally responsible for your actions(im pretty sure both of us are major), most people just never bother to go through with it. This is true especially if you show intention to do so in many posts around smashboards like this. Besides, its not like I am making threats, you are, stop acting like you are the victim and then put the blame on me, you are the one acting out of control here when it really is nothing but a game.

So, mind calmly explaining what happened in game 2?

edit: Going to miss you cruxis, its a shame you have to leave right as MK gets banned.
lol bro let me be the first to say the law does not do **** about assaults. someone could kick your ***, leave, by the time cops are there, hes gone and they cant find him. or if they do find him he could just have his boys, who you dont know, jump you and beat you even more. and again the cops wont do **** but waste your time with a report on guys they will not find.
im speaking as someone who has experience in assaulting, and being assaulted.

its not like iliad is gonna do anything tho hes just joking around dude, its not a serious threat lol, but im just saiyan.

what the law should do, and what the law actually does are 2 different things. only thing police can do sucessfully here is give tickets and stop parties lol.
cant do **** when it comes to real crimes, **** the police

also, when im back meta will be mandatory banned so im actually returning at a great point :D

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol bro let me be the first to say the law does not do **** about assaults. someone could kick your ***, leave, by the time cops are there, hes gone and they cant find him. or if they do find him he could just have his boys, who you dont know, jump you and beat you even more. and again the cops wont do **** but waste your time with a report on guys they will not find.
im speaking as someone who has experience in assaulting, and being assaulted.

its not like iliad is gonna do anything tho hes just joking around dude, its not a serious threat lol, but im just saiyan.

what the law should do, and what the law actually does are 2 different things. only thing police can do sucessfully here is give tickets and stop parties lol.
cant do **** when it comes to real crimes, **** the police

also, when im back meta will be mandatory banned so im actually returning at a great point :D

Difference is in here there is a premade threat with multiple people knowing about it, and there would pretty much have to me eyewitnesses(im fairly rarely completely alone at brawl tournaments lol). If you get assaulted and you have no idea who did it you can't really do much sadly. Furthermore it depends on whether you have a good lawyer or not lol, its not the cops that will do something its the court.

However just raging like he is just making a fool out of himself for no reason.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
in a situation like that the police can and will always pull **** like "there is no proof that the person iliad on this forum is the one who assaulted you" and they will not go into an in-depth investigation cause like he said, they just dont give a **** about 1 man fighting another.

the police are busy eating donuts and giving traffic tickets, they dont have time for real crimes!!!

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
1. Ally ($198) - trolololol
2. Holy Nightmare ($108) - good job winning mid tiers =3
3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($36) - I take you to last stock 70% with mario. You: "Why you no go Luigi?" I go Luigi....*Gets 2 stocked* lol
4. Meekspeedy ($18) - Good job getting 4th, shame we didn't get to play though
7. Gichan - Good **** beating Iliad
7. Dark Shadow - loool fun friendlies :p
9. Iliad - Dayum, I thought Gi raged hard but you took it to another level LOL
13. Supreme Dirt - Brawl minus is way too fun
13. Prince Ali (Cruxis) - Thanks for hosting! Great tournament
17. Dan-Da-Man - Fun friendlies once again
17. Red X - Maaaaan, I ****ed up so badly that last stock. I dunno why i randomly Side-B'd at 170% <.<
17. Shard - GGs, I shouldn't have gone luigi
25. Patches - Nice seeing you again! Shame we never got to play

swordgard

Smash Hero
in a situation like that the police can and will always pull **** like "there is no proof that the person iliad on this forum is the one who assaulted you" and they will not go into an in-depth investigation cause like he said, they just dont give a **** about 1 man fighting another.

the police are busy eating donuts and giving traffic tickets, they dont have time for real crimes!!!

Ask lawyers lmao, don't just go to the police. A lawyer can get them in trouble if they do not do their job, you alone give them no incentive to help you though. Lawyers are the key difference here.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Ask lawyers lmao, don't just go to the police. A lawyer can get them in trouble if they do not do their job, you alone give them no incentive to help you though. Lawyers are the key difference here.
and lawyers cost a ton of money, not to mention what i said earlier that if you did sucessfully sue someone it would only get them angrier and theyd arrange to have some of their friends, people you dont know this time, jump you and **** u up

im not saying this is going to happen, of course not, iliads a calm guy he wont fight you.
but i am saying that this is a scenario that ive been in multiple times while you havent, things arent as simple as "if i get hurt the law will protect me!" maybe in an ideal world but in reality it doesnt work that way.
i didnt call the cops friday after 7-8 guys jumped me, even though i was fully aware i was going to egypt and no one could do **** to me, because i knew the cops wouldnt help.

Zetsubou

Smash Cadet
I was Falco, Samus, and most success Pit for singles.... Falco and or Samus tips anyone>? x/

swordgard

Smash Hero
and lawyers cost a ton of money, not to mention what i said earlier that if you did sucessfully sue someone it would only get them angrier and theyd arrange to have some of their friends, people you dont know this time, jump you and **** u up

im not saying this is going to happen, of course not, iliads a calm guy he wont fight you.
but i am saying that this is a scenario that ive been in multiple times while you havent, things arent as simple as "if i get hurt the law will protect me!" maybe in an ideal world but in reality it doesnt work that way.
i didnt call the cops friday after 7-8 guys jumped me, even though i was fully aware i was going to egypt and no one could do **** to me, because i knew the cops wouldnt help.
I have friends who are actually lawyers so thats not really a big issue to me. Of course you can then ask other people to beat whoever, and then I end up in the hospital. So what? He already lost the money due to the sue lol, not like its going to bring him anything really. Besides its not like were talking about a gang here, im talking about one person making threats over a video game just because he is salty he lost a set. Il never get why people get so angry over a video game though.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
All depends on the cop. Pretty sure my buddy who did 6 months of house arrest after punching someone (who actually stole something valuable from him and admitted it so my buddy could probably have claimed the punch was necessary to make a citizen's arrest) will tell you that the cops definitely do **** about battery charges.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
this conversation about the law is making lol

big ups to Suzaku for killin it with marth and for Mr.L for reppin that weegee

definitely aiming to hit up the next tournament, hope to see you guys soon!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I know of this one really useful technique with Samus
You just alternate between up taunt and down taunt really fast :troll:

Edit: Swordgard, get your *** down to Toronto some time soon. I know you have no idea who I am, but I want to play you ;)

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I was kinda sad when I saw you didn't come to this tournament zhao. Hope to see ya next one though. More double Luigi :p

LOL Ally, when I talked to you I was trying to ask how much I owed you but you were like "lol wut? are you trolling me?" so I just said screw it and walked away xD. But yeah I'll def get you your 5$ next time I see you.

:phone:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I was kinda sad when I saw you didn't come to this tournament zhao. Hope to see ya next one though. More double Luigi :p

LOL Ally, when I talked to you I was trying to ask how much I owed you but you were like "lol wut? are you trolling me?" so I just said screw it and walked away xD. But yeah I'll def get you your 5$ next time I see you.

:phone:
oops rofl prob was unfocusing

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I have friends who are actually lawyers so thats not really a big issue to me. Of course you can then ask other people to beat whoever, and then I end up in the hospital. So what? He already lost the money due to the sue lol, not like its going to bring him anything really. Besides its not like were talking about a gang here, im talking about one person making threats over a video game just because he is salty he lost a set. Il never get why people get so angry over a video game though.
Ask Kage to teach you boxing :lick:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Reposting bracket images. They will look clearer and will actually be correct xD. Sorry for the mix ups ya'll.

(singles image is being a n**), might take a lil longer.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Damn Iliad, why so mad. Where's my chill bro from Pastaboy saves OiN. Come over to Oakville and **** on my Falco, you'll feel better

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
13. Supreme Dirt - good stuff beating phiddles man, and i saw ur friendlies with gi, ur improving keep it up!
lmao, those weren't friendlies, that was a tournament set.

My Zelda just happens to have leveled up along with my Dedede.

Also somebody teach me how to beat Falco. I'm sick of just whipping out my Pikachu and getting ***** :(

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
lmao, those weren't friendlies, that was a tournament set.

My Zelda just happens to have leveled up along with my Dedede.

Also somebody teach me how to beat Falco. I'm sick of just whipping out my Pikachu and getting ***** :(
Go Meta Knight.

O wait :troll:

But in all seriousness, I know the matchup at a decent level with Falco lol. Played too many people that tried to get that pocket/secondary Pikachu on my Falco.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Sword. game 2, last stock. Falco vs Wario on Frigate. 180+% on both of us.

I read his air dodge, and I attempt to punish with a bair. Only my controller does a dair instead, which spikes him into the stage, and he lands a fsmash to take it. Now if it'd been like, a fail read that 'should have worked man!' that's one thing. But when it actually hit, and would have guaranteed killed him, only to see my controller was googling my **** like "DID YOU MEAN-- Down air--?" was ****ing enraging.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, iliad raging may be funny, but it happens. **** you guys, you don't understand what goes through our heads, it isn't just "that win belongs to me" it's mad disappointment in ourselves when work is put in and results don't show or when you feel you hit a wall, and can't get past it for improvement.

Iliad has placed 9th, best 7th, at every tournament, aside from the **** at oakville. Now, imagine placing in that same number and regarded as a good player, how the **** you think you'd feel? Like an idiot, seriously, like an idiot. I'm in the same situation. It's also something that needs work to get rid of, which isn't easy.

It's hilarious, fine, but calling him an idiot, or a fool, or whatever seems unfair. There are reasons, and not everyone can be calm, even if people wished to be.

And iliad, I don't know if i can recall a bair hitting me at that point, at least not the sweet spotted one. You got angry about the spike AFTER you died to fsmash, I don't know dude. I think the mistake was going for the kill preemptively rather than baiting my desperate fsmash on get up. Kill at 0% is maaad gay though.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Go Meta Knight.

O wait :troll:

But in all seriousness, I know the matchup at a decent level with Falco lol. Played too many people that tried to get that pocket/secondary Pikachu on my Falco.
Next time I'll probably just go Dedede or Zelda.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Wow, iliad raging may be funny, but it happens. **** you guys, you don't understand what goes through our heads, it isn't just "that win belongs to me" it's mad disappointment in ourselves when work is put in and results don't show or when you feel you hit a wall, and can't get past it for improvement.

Iliad has placed 9th, best 7th, at every tournament, aside from the **** at oakville. Now, imagine placing in that same number and regarded as a good player, how the **** you think you'd feel? Like an idiot, seriously, like an idiot. I'm in the same situation. It's also something that needs work to get rid of, which isn't easy.

It's hilarious, fine, but calling him an idiot, or a fool, or whatever seems unfair. There are reasons, and not everyone can be calm, even if people wished to be.

And iliad, I don't know if i can recall a bair hitting me at that point, at least not the sweet spotted one. You got angry about the spike AFTER you died to fsmash, I don't know dude. I think the mistake was going for the kill preemptively rather than baiting my desperate fsmash on get up. Kill at 0% is maaad gay though.
Yeah... I keep losing to the same people now >_>

Top Bottom