• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NMSU Kappa Kappa Psi Tourney

SWTOROF2099

Smash Rookie
Hello NM and El Paso smashers,

Me and my brothers at Kappa Kappa Psi are hosting our first ever SSBU tourney at NMSU. The tourney is to raise money for the band program at NMSU. I would love to see the best of the best to be at this tourney! Contestants will also be provided 2 free slices of pizza with entry! First place will receive half of pot money and runner ups will receive prizes donated by GameStop. BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER!!

Date: April 19th @6pm MTN time

Entry fee: $10 (Early regristration till the 18th)
$12 for at door registration day of tourney

If you wish to pay 10$ at the door, make sure you fill out a early registration form using this link( super quick and easy):
http://123formbuilder.com/form-4747873/my-form

Tourney Rules
⁃3 stock
⁃8 minutes
⁃No Smash meter
⁃No items
⁃Battlefield stages and omega
⁃Miis are legal, must use defaults
⁃Hazards are off
Legal Stages

-Battlefield, Smashville, Pokémon Stadium 2, Final Destination, Town and City, Yoshi’s Story, Kalos Pokémon League, and Yoshi’s Island (Brawl),

Legal Omega
•Arena Ferox
•Battlefield
•Castle Siege
•Corneria
•Delfino Plaza
•Dream Land
•Final Destination
•Frigate Orpheum
•Great Plateau Tower
•Halberd
•Kalos Pokémon League
•Kongo Falls
•Kongo Jungle
•Lylat Cruise
•Moray Towers
•New Donk City Hall
•Peach’s Castle
•Pokémon Stadium
•Pokémon Stadium 2
•Reset Bomb Forest
•Skyworld
•Smashville
•Super Happy Tree
•Suzaku Castle
•Town & City
•Umbra Clock Tower
•Unova Pokémon League
•Venom
•Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
•Yoshi’s Story

Link to Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1904193083018960/?ti=ia

If you have any questions or comments please comment below or on the Facebook event and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Thank you for your time!! Hope to you there!

Top Bottom