• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
@ADHD: Obviously i posted already that i quit at after pound and that i was back after viridian. am i obligated to enter a tourney though to prove im back? i apologize that im busy sometimes.

@Kage: i entered kosha boy and got 2nd after not entering for a while. i didnt enter after that and went to pound and got 4th. i dont need tourney exp. i already have it. i do practice with my crew every week tho.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9947726#post9947726

NJ should come to this tourney. Easy money for you guys :)
Clearly easy money from the event itself but it looks like the attendance won't cover the gas fee for any NJ driver.

That card is ********.

Can't play more than one at once if you don't want a hilarious chain going down. xD
Retardedly good in Gadgets.

LOL 3 DoomCals on field followed by summoning a gadget and using it's effect.
Kai gets d*cks by mail order? I'm jealous.
Indeed, but $25 for each :(. Cheaper than the toys on tv :). LOL gay jokes

Cable

Smash Lord
I wished i still played yugioh miss those days it was so much fun ahhh my cyber dragons wnt do any good in this metagame im guessn :(

In other new Pikachu is SUPER BROKEN in brawl minus wow.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah Pikachu and snake are ********.

in other news FOR MANGA READERS

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

NARUTO IS CRAZY THIS WEKK

BLEACH IS TOO

but less crazy than naruto

lol

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
yeah Pikachu and snake are ********.

in other news FOR MANGA READERS

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BLEACH IS TOO

lol
I was about to ask you if the spoilers were out. I'll go check them out.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ohhh really? my deck is kinda old school i run machines and it revolves around the cybers using Power Bond nd limiter etc.
Cyber is limited to 2(1 last ban list), but that kinda deck won't really work now. If you ever get back into it that'd be really cool.

BLEACH IS TOO

lol
Both terrible shows.

Do you play Jump! Ulitmate Stars, Kelvin? I'd like to play someone if Hero uses good rules and I go to his event.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Do you play Jump! Ulitmate Stars, Kelvin? I'd like to play someone if Hero uses good rules and I go to his event.
I used to be pretty religous with this game. If I can find my copy of the game and my old DS I'd love to play. I'll post back later tonight if I find it or not.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Cyber is limited to 2(1 last ban list), but that kinda deck won't really work now. If you ever get back into it that'd be really cool.

Both terrible shows.

I won't be at heeros event and ive never played ultimate stars but im interested in it

EDIT:

BLEACH FILLERS FINALLY OVER

ICHIGO VS ULQUIORRA IN 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I used to be pretty religous with this game. If I can find my copy of the game and my old DS I'd love to play. I'll post back later tonight if I find it or not.
I used to play it a lot too when I had it imported. I've been recently playing it on my R4 since I can patch it and now play it in English which I like 1000x better. I still have my Japanese game though. I'll be selling it this week on ebay, but if for w/e reason I still have it on Saturday I'll bring it to Hero's so you can use that and I can use the R4. Whos on your main team? I use Yugi(6 panel), Kaiba(assist), and some golden angel guy(8 panel)

Zucco

Smash Master
I'm picking up Pikachu.

Well im trying to. I always try and get better with him in training sessions but its a very slow process.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
you look like a pikachu.

do that taunt where he gets on the floor all cute like and says pikaaaaaaaaaa!

Albert.

Smash Master
Wow I have 400 chapters of Naruto on my computer. I guess I better start reading LOL

Last time I was up-to-date was like... 100 chapters into shippuden part? **** WAS going down. But then I got frustrated by the week-to-week reading style. I'd much rather sit and read at LEAST a volume's worth of chapters at a time.

Does anybody know what I mean?

Enjoy though, you guys who are up to date.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
@Albert: id love to do that too but its getting good lately so i dont wana be behind

but yea i agree

reading at least 5 chapters at one point (especially bleach cuz it always ends in cliffhangers) should be fun.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wow I have 400 chapters of Naruto on my computer. I guess I better start reading LOL

Last time I was up-to-date was like... 100 chapters into shippuden part? **** WAS going down. But then I got frustrated by the week-to-week reading style. I'd much rather sit and read at LEAST a volume's worth of chapters at a time.

Does anybody know what I mean?

Enjoy though, you guys who are up to date.
I know what you mean. My problem is that I can't know that something is out and NOT read it, though; my current manga reading status is me keeping up with at least fifty, if not more, series right now. It helps that there are almost no anime worth watching at the moment.

Though, save yourself the trouble and skip Naruto. When you catch up you'll probably vomit; the moral******ry and whiteknighting and boylove **** gets ridiculous in the more recent chapters.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I know what you mean. My problem is that I can't know that something is out and NOT read it, though; my current manga reading status is me keeping up with at least fifty, if not more, series right now. It helps that there are almost no anime worth watching at the moment.

Though, save yourself the trouble and skip Naruto. When you catch up you'll probably vomit; the moral******ry and whiteknighting and boylove **** gets ridiculous in the more recent chapters.
The latest Naruto spoilers are rage-worthy.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
You take facebook marriage seriously? lol.
Your joking right?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:laugh: anti<3

Zucco

Smash Master
I love missing tournaments due to my doctor.

I also love just letting people get ahead of me on this stupid PR without a chance to redeem myself too. I wish I could just be off of it this season but ive been to at least 3 so far.

Top Bottom