• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just text ya J.G.

As for Cataclysm, I've never been to an MA tourney but I may consider it. As of right now my only big OOS tourney I'm planning for is MLG OHIO!!!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Just text ya J.G.

As for Cataclysm, I've never been to an MA tourney but I may consider it. As of right now my only big OOS tourney I'm planning for is MLG OHIO!!!!
Well Cat 5 isn't all the way til October, but if you do decide to go... you're my ride ;P

I love Brawl + Melee events, even if I don't play Brawl XD

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
noticed it cuz of you? i checked my email because to see how the passes work if there internet wise or do they come to the mail. i hoped for the email to contain info but when i saw that, it said tekken. but now its done anyway. i have brawl

no thanks

Zucco

Smash Master
Street fighter needs to SERIOUSLY be added into MLG. **** Tekken, **** TEKKEN.

I love you too Trevor.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I haven't made my signature on aib vids of me fighting someone ever bro :). I meerly only used spoken word. I'm pretty sure I cleared things up with Neo though.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
What's the status on people driving down to Orlando? Is there anyone who still has room?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
**** @ People willing to drive 18 hours one way for a tournament lol.

Good **** though thats dedication.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo i may be down for the car pool. Idk yet I still wanna see who's going, may take plane.
do u have a car? or do u mean u want in on a car pool?

Fantastic taste in music, good sir.
lol i get so many comments on the music on my wii. its a lot of work in the making :)

i dont know if i want to release my sd card pack in its entirety though, as I have some custom music that i created myself (not just converted to brstm, but actually made the music files though). i have a couple of mm9 megamixes on there that cycle through all of the stages in the game through the entire match without repeating.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Have you entered singles at twenty events?

Same point made at you, good sir.
good point. but...those same ppl have been to 20 events too, anyway i do win $ at events just scrub events and i dont enter doubels barely ever because i wanna save money

edit: so its all good for me, also i dont go to places states away so i have to pay over 100$ for gas and 20$ singz dubz and entrey fee to enter a big tourney

fkacyan

Smash Hero
good point. but...those same ppl have been to 20 events too, anyway i do win $ at events just scrub events and i dont enter doubels barely ever because i wanna save money

edit: so its all good for me, also i dont go to places states away so i have to pay over 100$ for gas and 20$ singz dubz and entrey fee to enter a big tourney
But you don't win tourneys any more than the majority of Brawl players.

The expense is clearly worth it to them. I'm sorry all you see in the community is money to be made, but I guess that was already clear in the way you post.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro, any chance of a MLG Orlando car pool? :)
il help split the drive

anyone wanna carpool there?
**** that ****!! I ain't driving to no **** Orlando lol!

MLG Columbus, Meadowlands, and Long Island I'll do. Florida?? If I go to Orlando I'm bringing Atomsk with me and we'll be at Disney World not MLG.

You guys will have fun with me at future MLGs peeps.

Top Bottom