• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I may have missed a few pages, but I can tell there's been some European hate
For all you Euro-haters..

The Man.
The Myth.
The Legend.

Arrrrmmmaaaadddaaaaaaaa

Bye haters.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Punishment divine. you have studied my trolling very well, your still a apprentice and your still getting their before you even have the loyalty to clean my shoes but in time friend, in time.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
My dude, I have been trolling since before you were a misplaced *** shot
Instead of feeding into my troll you came back with one. very good divine. But regardless your dad did actually miss that *** shot. just my real farther dint. sorry your never gonna get the good looks from me. :)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Punishment divine. you have studied my trolling very well, your still a apprentice and your still getting their before you even have the loyalty to clean my shoes but in time friend, in time.
You're not a troll, you're just trying to pass off the stupid things you say as trolling

Top Bottom