• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^I beat M2k in a set in tourney (Mid Tiers where he went and tried to time me out as :kirby2:). Get on my level.

:018:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Kingtoon forgetting my record vs him is 4-2 in my favor :p

Come to Rescue boy! I'm trying to get to 10-2 and the sooner the better.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
That reminded me about what a lot of wifi warriors do. Let's say you play wifi every now and then so you're not too good in wifi as others are. You play some guy and don't really care but manage to still win 90% of matches. Next day you see a a vid on YouTube of you losing 3 games to him with him bragging about it.
:awesome:

:phone:

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
4-2 in your favor
in your favor
your favor
favor
FAVOR

if it was your favor you woulda won and not get sent to loser brax. hold on to that record vs me in loser brax.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
bah. I was damn close to setting up some events at a school (the TVs man the TVs!), but that idea was shutdown after a good talk with the principle. oh well, gotta keep lookin

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
So did everyone survive the cataclysm + Melee unhype + being trampled on Thanksfriday

Oh yeah, hi.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Yeah, was in Arizona for over a year. And I haven't been much into playing Brawl competitively anymore so I haven't been around SWF nearly as much either. Would like to go to a Smashfest or something sometime just to see everyone though, if those still happen.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
they do. people are actually on facebook a bit more. just add myself or keitaro and we will put you in.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Man I remember the entire de facto point of AiB's existence was to be the Facebook of Smash. Ahhh....

Will do later though, thanks. Though I always forget to use the thing, lol.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
@Nakat: A desert, and then just...around, but not much Smashing. Or having monies, lol.

@Cable and Heero: Ayoooooo <3

Top Bottom