• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I got you son, so like I think we should definitely use this being that most of the people ranked liked it when I showed it to them at my bday party. We are super late with a picture so lets just go with this.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey guys, just a reminder that registration to the National SKTAR tourney in NJ ends on July 9th aka 2 weeks from today. Online Registration is mandatory and must be at http://www.sktar.com Players like DEHF, Glutonny, MikeHaze, Esam, and many other are already confirmed.

Also be sure to check out the latest trailer for it if you haven't done so already

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Hey guys, just a reminder that registration to the National SKTAR tourney in NJ ends on July 9th aka 2 weeks from today. Online Registration is mandatory and must be at http://www.sktar.com Players like DEHF, Glutonny, MikeHaze, Esam, and many other are already confirmed.

Also be sure to check out the latest trailer for it if you haven't done so already

So Keitaro, what will we do bout the ranking pic?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So Keitaro, what will we do bout the ranking pic?
My computer was just shipped out to be fixed so I won't have it for two weeks, but I can try to ask Chibo or RJ to make a pic.

Or you can ask them honestly. I can't tag people through phone on facebook.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I just remembered that my college, SUNY Stony Brook is going to be opening a rec. center on campus, on account of the fact I dormed next to the construction site for the last school year and I've been watching it being built.

I'm not sure what the specs of this building is going to be(TV count, room size, etc), but it's very easy to access this area, by taking the LIRR to the Stony Brook stop. It's a very short walk away from the stop from there after that.

So anyway, I'm taking a tally. If this rec. center turns out to be a suitable grounds to hold a tournament, who would be willing to take LIRR down to Stony Brook in order to attend? All ears.

Tony T

Smash Ace
I have to find a ride to the hotel, because I'm bringing a setup. If anyone can give me a ride on friday the 13th that would be great.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
How long has it been?
lol

I'm not exactly dead, just mostly into Mahvel, etc.
I'll be back.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Hey dude, been a while. You still in school atm?
Not anymore, am pretty much in NYC 'til I get the word from a state organization regarding housing.

Besides that, when/where is the next LoF smash/marvelfest?

Top Bottom