• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol @ dat chino salt, yeah texas was fun, going come back in a month and 15 days rdy to roll, going be a bit rusty but mah mans are going help me

:phone:

Vinnie

Smash Master
Wins:
Prawn
Almo
Bloodcross
Dabuz
Bizkit
Will x2
Cedrick
Spider Sense
Myst
Ravyn
Master Raven
Seibrik
Redhalberd
ESAM
SupermarioMC
Dill
Mechwarrior
Pane
Smurf
Brims
Raptor
Rolex
vVv Cheese
Ramona Flowers
Izumi
Sails
Void
Tedium
vVv Chibosempai
Inui
Toronto Joe
Atomsk
Killacam
Dazwa
Pat G

Losses:
Pelca
Fatal
Bloodcross
NAKAT
Pwii x3
Will
Atomsk
Jash x2
ADHD
Ally
Mew2king

CoonTail

Smash Lord
S.W.R smash fest this saturdayyy, No venue fee. $6 gets you you're own pizza pie.

Rarely on this tho just hit me up on FB and if for some reason we don't have each other on that here ya goo. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1316646085
YOOO J.G. coming through in the clutch and thank god I really did not feel like driving 4 hours to DNA with a turnout of under 30....but is this really only melee cause I really need to know. Otherwise it's off to DNA :/

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
There's no way he'd make his smashfest Melee only, lol. Even if he tried, we'd come and riot for Brawl. ;)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Jorge 'JG' Garcia At first i thought that Matthew Colletti guy was r00kie rob, anyways yo S.W.R festttt this saturdayyy and $6 gets you a pizza pie
4 hours ago · Like

Jorge 'JG' Garcia Oh and it's melee only so yeaa.
3 hours ago · Like

Vinnie

Smash Master
Guys, I wanna go to SWR's smashfest but I also wanna have 1 more tournament since this is the end of the season... should I host something?

CoonTail

Smash Lord
LOLOL just google mapped it and the trip is bare min 3 hrs. 15 min so for a local I kinda gotta say nah unless LI hops in and actually makes a carpool or fills mine in

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
North =/= up, south =/= down

Being that I live on a mountain, I'd actually be coming down to go to DNA, most likely.

Sergio, you're kind of really out of the way.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lmao!!

So not only did M2K pretty much forfeit matches to some chick for the booty, but he also lost his netbook, which has some **** on it 0_o

I pray for you M2K, although you never fail to bring that interesting drama.

Top Bottom