• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

iRJi

Smash Champion
RJ beat somebody?
Of course. Why does this shock you? Not being rude, that's a serious question unless your attempting to troll.

@ Kadaj: Are yo sure that was played on my wii? Do you know the stages by any chance?

Lol, I have like 200 replays with friendlies in between. It's annoying to shuffle through them all XD.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
i hope nairo is fine . I slipped in the ice like ten times through 2 days, jsut that I keep falling on my backpack so i don't get hurt, if u fall back ur backpack protects u, and if u all front u just put ur hands, learned

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Hope Nairo gets better soon :(. Depending on where he was when he fell there could quite possibly be a lawsuit case against the negligent party.

Not showing up to another event till I drop 15pounds.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Hope Nairo gets better soon :(. Depending on where he was when he fell there could quite possibly be a lawsuit case against the negligent party.

Not showing up to another event till I drop 15pounds.
Lol, uh.. why? You're already skinny.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
My highschool has a weight room that I've just started using to lift. Teachers gave us a recommended workout plan and it's been working pretty well.
Care to share it? I was gonna turn to my friend joey for advice, minus the steroid part.
YOU'LL ALWAYS BE UGLY.

dip
Awww, saying that just to get a response from Ethan. I <3 Wyatt.

Lose to my Fox on halberd more noob head :bee:

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
im not saying i dont understand your having fun with the game, its a fun thing. But it should not be taken so seriously lol dont cry about what i said.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
mad od random just wonderin if i should trust shippo with driving me to pound 5 >:O suggestions or halp would be greatly appreciated
What's the concern? He drove there last time as I re call and he's a good driver(went to get food with him several times). You sound like a douche to someone wiling to drive you.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5IU4s0szAw

First I'm going to stack my flow
Then I'm going to stack some more
Close shop then I do my count
Hide the rest of the yams at my auntie house
Get Shippo and jump in one of them cars
Hit the club and get one of them broads
It's a wrap we on the way to the house
By 3:45 I'll be kicking her out

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Nairo only broke his wrist

So he'll still be able to beat Rich Brown's MK in a 1 dollar money match.

Top Bottom